Love Inspired Historicals discussion

New Jillian Hart ebook

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy Jillian just added another one of her older titles (not LI) to the ebook list: http://justjudysjumbles.blogspot.com/...

Sara's Gift is only .99 at B&N right now.

Had me crying again, like she usually does!

message 2: by Cecelia (new)

Cecelia (goodreadscomcecelia_dowdy) | 68 comments Jillian really tugs at your heartstrings. I recently read one of her Christmas Love Inspired titles. It's a contemporary and, boy, did I enjoy this book! I reviewed it here if anybody's interested. It's available on Kindle:
http://ceceliadowdy.blogspot.com/2011...

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Oh I remember that one. Unfortunately I was not writing reviews when I read most of Jillian's books :-(
My early goodreads look like : It was a good book. DUH!

That is why I started writing longer reviews, so I could remind myself what I read about!

Going back to finish reading your review Cecelia

And Jillian does make me cry all the time :-)

message 4: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Judy--that is so nice of you. Hugs. But I'm sorry I make you cry! If it's any consulation I cry when I write 'em .

Cecelia--you are so nice, too. What a generous review. Thank you. Holiday Homecoming was totally fun to write--Christmas cookies and all.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to download Holiday Homecoming to my Kindle. Sounds like the perfect book to be reading next week as Thanksgiving kicks off the Christmas season!

message 6: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Elizabeth. Wow, that's very kind of you. I hope you enjoy the book. It's definitely Christmas-y! : )

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula Absolutely love the cover artwork for Sara's Gift! Thanks for sharing the news, Judy! :)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments I can't remember what book I was reading recently that made me start to cry. The worst part was I was reading at work because I had some down time. My boss came up front to ask me about something. I manged to answer his question and thankfully he was to busy to notice I was crying. It would have been hard to explain.