Iron Fey Lovers! discussion

The Series > The Iron Knight (WITH SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments So those of you that have finished the book, what do you think?

Personally, I'm REALLY hoping that Ash has enough fey in him not to age! I hated seeing Ash old lol.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

wel the book was awesome especialy wen they got to the testing grounds that place was coooooollll! but wat uppsets me is puck leaves to travel the world and wel in like another year there is gonna be book(s) told by ethan and wat if pucks not in it like wil the others be in the book too??? i cant wait til the book comes out and i talk/type way to much

message 3: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Hehe it's okay :P
Yeah same, especially the "see you in a few decades" bit. Puck really grew on me during this novel. It's sad to see him go.
Man everything Ash was forced to go through in the Testing Grounds was so intense, like omg I love Ash sooooo much for being able to go through all that

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr his past was intense and he made tough choises jst to be with Meghan it was adorable;) wat was ur fav part in the whole book........ Besides the end.

message 5: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments I loved the part when he told Ariella that he couldn't be with her cause he loved Meghan. In my head I was like "HELL YEAH. YOU TELL HER ASH."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha my fav part is . . . . . . Wen ash was about to like kill puck even tho I got sad the convosation rite before was so intense I got teary-eyed.

message 7: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Oh man yeah it was so dramatic, the way Puck revealed how much he regretted the Ariella thing too.
Lol and I liked when they fought each other's doppelgangers. Good teamwork and they got to vent.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I sooo agree!

message 9: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 684 comments Mod
me too that was my favorite part and also very funny!

message 10: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Yeah!! Like I LOVE Puck and Ash's relationship. So dynamic!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Those two should get their own book like of how they were a long long time ago wen they went on quests together

message 12: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Yeah omg I know!! Everytime Puck mentioned one of their previous adventures, I was dying to find out what happened!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

same here there is soo much between them

message 14: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Yeah it sounds like they had a hell of time back in the old days :P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

mhhhmmmm

message 16: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Yeah like that cool trick they did on the ferry scene

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

that was really cool i like that part too

message 18: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Yeah I love their teamwork =D

message 19: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Same here that and fighting their evil parts are my two favorites

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 18 comments Ash's past was horrible. I literally cried! I didn't think I would but it was bad. Never a big fan of his to start with on top of that. Puck was hilarious. I was so glad that they had a chance to fix their friendship a little bit!

message 21: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Yeah it was amazing to see how even through all that they've been through, they can stil stand together through it all

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i soo agree

message 23: by Selene (new)

Selene (lunacarmin) | 7 comments oh and when they got in the ferry and remember their dreams about Ash The Winter King.

Puck says “If it comes to that, prince, I will stop you.”

And Ash answers “If it comes to that,I’d want you to.”

OMG Is almost as if he were asking Puck a favor as his best friend to not let him become that monster. T_T!!

message 24: by Wendes (new)

Wendes | 106 comments Yeah omg I know! It was the first time you could tell that Ash was finally letting his barriers down against Puck

message 25: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandrah) | 60 comments Seeker ~ Elarinya wrote: "I loved the part when he told Ariella that he couldn't be with her cause he loved Meghan. In my head I was like "HELL YEAH. YOU TELL HER ASH.""

That was one of my favorite part too! I started to sing.:)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sing? Sing what?.?

message 27: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandrah) | 60 comments just random things.:)and other stuff.

message 28: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandrah) | 60 comments oooo also singing that part of the interview when Puck starts singing that song, yeah that one too.:)

message 29: by VG/Allie (new)

VG/Allie (veggygirl) | 13 comments I thought it was funny that Ash the winter boy is BFF with Puck the summer trickster and is married to Megan half-summer princess. TEHE

I think Ash likes the sun... ;)

Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom) (ReadingLarkCanadianTwiMom) | 57 comments Hey all TIF fans! Ash is up against Aiden from The Covenant series in YA Sisterhood's second annual crush tourney! Vote for Ash...he's a little behind (??!!) Julie's promised us a teaser from Iron's Prophecy involving Ash shirtless!

Go vote!! http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.ca/2012...

message 31: by Rinasa1234, Super Awesome Bookworm (new)

Rinasa1234 | 36 comments Mod
When he went through the trials and with him learning about what it means to be mortal, it was heartbreaking. I was all sad because I don't want him to die or get hurt or anything. The ending with Ariella and Grimalkin was just…wow. It was amazing but bittersweet.

message 32: by Bobinah (new)

Bobinah | 1 comments Iron Knight wasn't the only book to make me cry my eyes out, but it was the ONLY one that made me do so at school. On 5 separate occasions...
Ugh...Julie Kagawa knows how to end a series...

message 33: by Rinasa1234, Super Awesome Bookworm (new)

Rinasa1234 | 36 comments Mod
Yeah, it was a pretty good book.