Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Hogwarts Roleplay > The Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,677 (1677 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

message 1: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 1370 comments Mod
Daniel and Jace entered, supporting an unconcious Matthew and took him to the closest bed. Letting him down onto the sheets, they called Madame Pomfrey.

((Emma? Wanna play Madame Pomfrey??))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Madame Pomfrey bustled over and instructed them to lie Matthew on a nearby bed. "What happened to him?"she asked.

message 3: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Daniel cleared his voice nercously, but luckily Jace answered for him.
"He fell down a flight of stairs." Jace said, his voice perfectly steady.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, just leave him there," she said, hurrying over to a large cabinet.

message 5: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Okay." He replied, sauntering back out the room, followed by a smirking Daniel.

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (haha How many times did he fall down the stairs? If you watch Sherlock you'll know what I mean.)

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace Caswyn entered with Lucy; he was picking up something to relieve the pain in his leg. When he got it, they left, looking at Matthew as they did so.

message 8: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Rhode burst into the Hospital Wing, carrying a bloodied and bruised Emma. Rushing over to the nearest bed, he layed her down on the sheets.
He called Madame Pomfrey for help...

message 9: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"I don't know! I found her lying on the floor in the middle of the Hallway." He said, frustrated.

message 10: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Not very long." He said, shaking his head. "Her blood was still freash. It hadn't gone dry at all." He said, grimacing.

message 11: by Lyss, Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

"Yeeah, why not." He said, shrugging.

message 12: by Ryan (last edited May 08, 2012 06:59PM) (new)

Ryan Osborn (mindlesspity) | 306 comments Trase walked in to the hospital winging beaming'Hey Madam Pomfrey i just got out of the first task they asked me to be evalutatd for injuries" Trase said

message 13: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

Swaroop (SwaroopRocks) | 789 comments Mod
Swaroop soon entered and smiled when he saw Trace.His right hand was bleeding.'I think some part of skin on my right hand is burnt by Dragon flame.Will you be able to fix it ?' he asked Madam Pomfrey.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma walked in and spotted Swaroop sitting on one of the beds. "Hey," she said, walking over. "Good job!"

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Osborn (mindlesspity) | 306 comments Trase looked over ans saw Emma walk in. "hey Emma, Swaroop i wanted to congradulate you, you did an awesome job." Trase said

message 16: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'Thanks Emma!' Swaroop said. He smiled at Trace and said 'You were really brave there.Good luck for the next task!'He then looked at the counter and said 'Is someone going to attend us ??'

message 17: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott walks in and sees Swaroop. "Hello what can I do for you today?" he asks

message 18: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 248 comments Juniper walked in, supporting Ash. Naomi was on the other side of him. "Madame Pomfrey? Ash here took a head-dive."

((Sorry for the powerplaying!))

message 19: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Madame Pompfrey isn't here right now. I can take a look at him. Lay him over here on the bed." says Scott as he points towards a bed in the corner.

message 20: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 248 comments Juniper nodded and shuffled over to the bed, gently laying Ash down on the sheets.

"Uhmff..." Ash moaned, his face twisted in pain. "Did-did somebody punch me in the head?" he asked, dazed.

message 21: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott pushes him back into a laying position. "Calm down" he says giving him a quick lookover. "Well doesn't look like anything was broken. But you should stay here for a couple days."

message 22: by Lunariette (last edited May 14, 2012 07:37PM) (new)

Lunariette | 248 comments "Okay...could I have the Quaffle? Stupid thing, I almost caught it..." Ash murmured, looking down at his open hands as though he was holding an invisible Quaffle.

message 23: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

Corey wrote: "Scott walks in and sees Swaroop. "Hello what can I do for you today?" he asks"

'My hand is bleeding,it was hit by dragon flame..Can you fix it ?' Swaroop said to Corey.

message 24: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Yeah sure come over here Swaroop" he says leading to a empty bed "Sit on down."

message 25: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

'I hope it doesn't pain!' Swaroop said and sat on the bed.

message 26: by Scott (last edited May 15, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments scott waves his wand summoning the burn ointment. "Here stay still this may hurt a bit" he says as he takes swaroops wrist and begins applying the ointment to the burn. Then he wraps it in bandages "Come back tomorrow and ill reapply the ointment and put on some new bandages. It should be completly healed in a few days just dont take the bandage off till I give the say so"

message 27: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy walked in. "May I please talk to Madame Pomfrey? I was wondering if I could volunteer in the hospital wing." she said.

message 28: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Hey Madam Pomfrey isn't here I have been left in charge until she returns. But you are welcome to help out till she's back." says scott

message 29: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Thanks! How can help? I mean, right now? Or do you need me?" she asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet.She was wearing one running shoe and one ballet flat.

message 30: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott smiles at her "No there's nothing that needs to be done at the moment."

message 31: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) She looked disapointed. "oh. Well, call me if you need me!" she ended brightly as she left.

message 32: by Scott (last edited May 16, 2012 12:07PM) (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Wait!" scott says as he grabs her wrist as she begins to leave "I really am sorry about class the other day" he says seductivly his eyes catching the light perfectly making them seem sparkle

message 33: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy rolled her eyes. "I know, Scott. I gotta go." she slipped away quietly and was gone.

message 34: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott follows after her "What is wrong with you Amy?" he asks

message 35: by Bad Wolf (last edited May 16, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "I dunno. Is there something wrong with me? I'm busy. I don't lie, Scott." she ended defiantly.

message 36: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "You know I didnt mean it like that amy!" he says

message 37: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "I know." she says, smiling.

message 38: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Well then cheer up" he says lifting her chin with his finger

message 39: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "When am I not cheery?" she said smiling. "Well, see you later. Seriously. Please dont follow me. I need to be alone for a while."

message 40: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments "Alright.." he says

message 41: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Bye!" she said skipping away.

message 42: by Swaroop, Head Boy (new)

Corey wrote: "scott waves his wand summoning the burn ointment. "Here stay still this may hurt a bit" he says as he takes swaroops wrist and begins applying the ointment to the burn. Then he wraps it in bandages..."

'Thanks a lot' Swaroop said and smiled at Scott.

message 43: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Holly (peachylee20) | 2315 comments Mod
Demitri came in with Abigail in his arms. "This girl's been kissed my a merman, and she's human. I trust you know what that means." He didn't wait for an answer. "This means that she has the curse now... When she gets dry and awake, she'll soon realize. If water touches her..." He grimaced, and layed her doen on the bed, using the cover to wipe some of the lake water off of her.

message 44: by Scott (new)

Scott | 509 comments Scott walks forward. "Hold on explain more what this "curse" is" he says confused

message 45: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

((not sure if I'm allowed, because I don't think it's too HP related...))

He finished drying her hair. "Apearently, a merperson has kissed her. As soon as she wakes up, the curse will set it. Then from there on, when water touches her, she become half merperson, until her pores release the water once more. She'll be half-Human. Half-Merperson." He said.

Abigail heard his last sentance as she woke up. She felt cold and wet, and lonely. She opened her eyes. "What? Why am I in the hospital wing?" She said.

message 46: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "A merman thing kissed you. I bet that was the 'grindylow' you saw, huh?"

message 47: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

She blushed. "He didn't kiss me." She said, sitting up, and blushing even more when the spell gave away and her blanket vanished, leaving her almost nude on the bed. She wuickly got under the covers there, even though the best was soaking wet.

message 48: by Bad Wolf (last edited May 17, 2012 11:47AM) (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy rolled her eyes. "Did too." glad it was her turn to tease.

message 49: by Holly, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (last edited May 17, 2012 11:57AM) (new)

"No! He didn't because I would know if he had!" Said the sixteen year old sticking out her tounge as if she was only six.
Demitri shook his head. "The merman kissed you, and he has given you a curse, Abigail."
Abigail eyes widened. "A curse!?" Then she remembered some folk lore she had heard, and gasped. "It can't be professor!" She yelled. "It was just a story!!"

message 50: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Yeah, I can always tell exactly what happens when I'm concked out. You were unconscious!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34