Terminalcoffee discussion

Celebrate > World Toilet Day is November 19th

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Happy upcoming World Toilet Day...

http://www.worldtoilet.org/WTD/

It's actually kind of serious, and I respect that, but I love my toilet all the same.

message 2: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments I'm grateful I have an inside toilet.

I lived in Okinawa when I was in my early 20's, and had never seen a public Japanesse toilet before. It was sort of a porcelain hole in the ground that one would sort of squat above. The bathroom was VERY clean, especially for a public facality.

In typical dumbass fashion, I took a photo of the bathroom and the toilet. *sigh*. I wonder if my parents are proud of me...? :-)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24071 comments Mod
I am very enamored of my toilet. Also, I am learning so much from that site's companion sites. Stories of pooping disasters.....the difficulty of passing a stool after a C-section (..."I did not completely buy the assurances of my obstetrician that I would not burst apart if I passed a watermelon through my anus...")

http://www.flushthisbook.com/#!sample...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

I took a break from pushing and stood up to grab a jar of Vaseline from the medicine cabinet above the toilet. In the far reaches of my sleep-deprived brain, I remembered that boxers smear petroleum jelly on their faces to avoid cuts when an opponent’'s fist meets their face. I hoped the same principle would apply to my ass and its immediate suburbs.

message 5: by Suefly (new)

Suefly | 620 comments LG, that was both the most revolting and oddly funny passage I have read in a long time. It reminded me of my mother (she was having similar troubles due to her chemo treatments). Bear with me, its 230 in the am and I am a little loopy.

message 6: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments I am pro toilet.

message 7: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17320 comments Mod
I am grateful to hear that Jim is pro-toilet. I once dated a guy who lived in the bottom half of a super cool Denver ranch house. His basement bathroom had no toilet. The upstairs toilet was up a steep, dark flight of stairs and shared with a roomate who was stinky. This "boyfriend" more often than not peed in the bushes out the back door. I shudder to think that he ever did more.
This relationship did not last long.

Also, he had a really, very, very small penis.

message 8: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11605 comments Maybe he'd just been swimming?

message 9: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17320 comments Mod
At all times? No, even turgid it was eensy.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

What a heartbreaking story.

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) The heartbreak of eensy wienie.

message 12: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4253 comments Alas. A puny pecker.

message 13: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11605 comments I knew he sounded familiar. Tea Party guy, right?

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Oh, that guy! Drives a truck with those metal balls hanging on it, right?

message 15: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11605 comments

message 16: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments That guy is a turd.

message 17: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

GROSS!

Amurica, stop it!