Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Dusty and Terri

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Can i be the girl?

message 2: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments romance??

message 3: by Dusty (last edited Nov 24, 2011 06:41PM) (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Name: Korana ((Kor-an-ae)) Kasa
Perosnality: Freindly caring bubbly outgoing happy almost all the time protective of those she loves
Looks: [image error]

message 4: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Sure

Korana walked into the school smiling and talking with her friends

message 5: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Korana was leaning against her locker talking about the vacation she just got back from

message 6: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Korana laughed at her freinds joked and brushed her hai out of her face as the bell rang frowning slightly before hugging her freinds and hurryig to class

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments **Same class??**

Korana walked into class and went over to her teacher to get the work she missed

message 8: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments korana collected her home work and took her seat **beside him** and looked thruogh it

message 9: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Korana jumped slightlyand looked at him "Hey" she said smiling softly

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments ((Herro?))

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments ((Sokay))

"No. I grew up here. But i just got back from vacation" Korana said brushing her bangs out her face

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments "Yup" Korana said smiling "Im Korana by the way. And you are?" she asked politely

message 13: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments "Hello Jake" Korana said smiling

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments korana smiled as the bell rang "What do you have next?" she asked

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments "Sam,e"

message 16: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments "Sure" Korana said grinning and gathering her stuff

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments Korana shrugged "To tell you the truth im glad to be back. being cooped up with family all the time and havign to brign family with you everywhere you wanted to go was frusterating and i missed my freinds" she said "uhmmm room 130"

message 18: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments "I have time to listen" Korana said "and of course. Mines obviously in the girls dorm" She said smiling pulling her hair over one shoulder

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 1297 comments "ahhhhh I see" Korana said frowning slightly "it must have been hard switching schools" she said