Good YA Series discussion

Strange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)
This topic is about Strange Angels
Other Comments or Questions > Strange Angels series

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zayna (last edited Nov 16, 2011 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zayna | 41 comments absolutely loved this series. any comments??

message 2: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) havent read it. recommended to fantasy romance lovers?

Lucille (lucillep) It's about zombies, right?

Rebecca | 41 comments I LVOE this series Im SO SO SO mad that its finished

Rebecca | 41 comments Lucille wrote: "It's about zombies, right?"

Only her dad was a zombie but its mainly about vampires and half vampires and werewolves

Shaina | 42 comments I just started reading Strange Angels, and found that I don't like it very much. Does it get better?

Rebecca | 41 comments It does get better. I wasnt a huge fan of the first but the second was way better

message 8: by Marijke (new)

Marijke de Zwaan-Jansen (marijkefjansen) I've read 3 books. Want to read #4! Book 3 is more romantic ;)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 4 comments I'v read thm all except the latest one. I'm not really too excited to read the next 1 whereas for VA i was soooooooooo happy whn bloodlines came out. I would reccomend it to fantasy/action lovers it's not so much a romance. I do like christophe though, not so much Graves.

Rebecca | 41 comments Marijke wrote: "I've read 3 books. Want to read #4! Book 3 is more romantic ;)"

You only have 2 books to go :)

Rebecca | 41 comments Emily wrote: "I'v read thm all except the latest one. I'm not really too excited to read the next 1 whereas for VA i was soooooooooo happy whn bloodlines came out. I would reccomend it to fantasy/action lovers i..."

I dont really like Graves either but I love Christophe. The last one was good but it didnt feel like the final one even though it was

message 12: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina | 11 comments I'm cheering for Christopher to end up with Dru 'cause he is better for her then Graves and I absolutely love him.
By the way I would like that my boyfriend always is so perfect and that he always smell like aple pie 'cause I love apple pie. ;D

message 13: by Rebecca (last edited Nov 20, 2011 05:58PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rebecca | 41 comments Lol totally with you on every thing you said : P

Zayna | 41 comments Tina wrote: "I'm cheering for Christopher to end up with Dru 'cause he is better for her then Graves and I absolutely love him.
By the way I would like that my boyfriend always is so perfect and that he always ..."

DO you not find it creepy at all that he was in love with her mother?? Graves is the much better option in my opinion. he's been there with her through thick and thin while Christopher dissappears on her all the time.

Zayna | 41 comments I would most definitely recommend this series i really really enjoyed it!!

message 16: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina | 11 comments Zayna wrote: "DO you not find it creepy at all that he was in love with her mother?? Graves is the much better option in my opinion. he's been there with her through thick and thin while Christopher dissappears on her all the time."

Christopher did NOT say a word about being in love with her mother she just THINK he was. Grave was there but he was of no use to her while Christopher was of use when she needed him the most.

Zayna | 41 comments he doesnt deny it. But he did, she saw it in her flashbacks or something like that.

Zayna | 41 comments Its the effort, graves is always there. sure Christopher shows up once in a while. but hes how old??

message 19: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina | 11 comments Maybe she thinks she saw something in Flashback what it might indicate that this conclusion but it does not mean it's true. Christopher does not deny it because he loved her mother as a best friend. And if it all goes to explain Dru might get some wrong conclusion, again. As for Graves all those big shit happened because of him, for God's sake Sergei broke him and with Graves he managed to catch her, and if Christopher wasn't there to kill Sergei, Sergei would probably kill her no matter that she drank the Garves's blood.

Zayna | 41 comments true. lol i still loves graves better :DDDD

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Yep. read the first book:) Luved it:)