*~* <3 JUDGE A BOOK YOUNG ADULT AND OTHER<3 *~* discussion

Perfect Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 1174 comments Mod
what are your favorite book covers?

message 2: by Adriana (last edited Nov 16, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments SOOOO many but here are a few New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Dreaming Awake (Falling Under, #2) by Gwen Hayes The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3) by Bree Despain Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr
How about you?

message 3: by Maylee (new)

I love those!!! Here's some of mine

message 5: by Maylee (new)

And many many more!!!!

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments I love all those too! So pretty! I haven't read any of those books yet and now I want too hahaha the covers tottaly draw you in. Have you read them yet?

message 7: by Maylee (new)

I have read halo, unearthly, and entwined and part of across the universe but haven't finished it yet and I really really want to read the others! And the ones you put! I think New Moon is my favorite cover out of the twilight series ;)

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments New Moon is the prettiest. I like how all the Twilight covers are simple it makes them kind of stand out. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer This is a pretty cover too!
Yeah I have Need, Entwined and unearthly I need to read. They're calling me from my bookshelf lol!
But I really want to read Across the Universe is it good?

message 9: by Maylee (new)

So far its a little but confusing but I bet its gonna get a. Lot better

message 10: by Maylee (new)

I thought Entwined was really good I had it on my shelf for a while and finally got a chance to read it recently :)

message 12: by Maylee (new)

Ooo that's another really good one!

message 13: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Oooh I can't wait to read Entwined then! Did it take long to read?
I want to read Anna Dressed in Blood too! Hahaha maybe I should just put books on my Christmas list this year...

message 14: by Maylee (new)

Haha I am lol

And I think it only took me like 2 days to read it! Its a really cute story on the classic tale of the Twelve Dancing Princesses

message 15: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Cool! I love Twelve Dancing princesses! have you read Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1) by Juliet Marillier ? I read it a while ago but it was really good and it's also a rettelling of Twelve Dancing Princesses

message 16: by Maylee (new)

No I haven't but it looks good! Ill have to try and read it

message 17: by Adriana (last edited Dec 11, 2011 11:36AM) (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Ya I read it really fast, the artwork is gorgeous too there's so much detail

message 18: by Maylee (new)

It looks like there's a lot to it!!!!

message 19: by Maylee (new)

It looks like there's a lot to it!!!!

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments I don't know... maybe the fairy part lol!

message 21: by Maylee (new)

Or the part when you can imagine that its all real and just escape from the real world for a little while

message 22: by Maylee (new)

Me too sometimes! Like when I read Life as We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer then it felt real sometimes lol I got a lil to into that book lol

message 23: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Haha I lvoe getting inot a story esspecially if it is a super good one that you can't stop thinking about!

message 24: by Maylee (new)

I think dystopian is my favorite kind of books :) I don't think I have read one I don't like so far

message 25: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Me too they're so good. Have you heard Taylor Swift's new song? It's for the Hunger Games movie!

message 26: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments I love it it goes well with the hunger games

message 27: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Ya I love Taylor Swift! I got an iPod for Christmas so I'll probably put a lot of her songs on it. Then I'll have to look for others, so far I have a lot of Paramore.

message 28: by Maylee (new)

I love the song!!! And I LOVE her music videos there all super good i think my favorites are like Love story and you belong with me for music videos

message 29: by Adriana (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Love Swift's music videos! Haha you're right Chels, she does have some hot guys in them lol! I love Love Story and You Belong with Me. Haunted is a pretty good one too!
It's kind of funny, I hadn't really listended to a lot of music before my iPod, as crazy as that sounds. But Muse is pretty good and Evanscene (even though they're both more rock like bands) Linkin Park and Daughtry are pretty good too.
What about you guys? Any reccomendations lol? Thanks!!:)

message 30: by Maylee (new)

Have you ever heard of Memphis High