Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > "The Willing" is READY for YOUR Reviews

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments The time has come! (Where is that drum roll, dangit!)

Have a blog? Like posting your reviews at places like Amazon, Smashwords, and other fine retailers? Do you like Action/Adventure with some thrills, mystery, and humor mixed in?

Huh? Do ya?

The Willing (Crayder Chronicles #2)  by C.S. Splitter is ready for your review!

Obligatory Blurb:

Tom Crayder is the All-American guy next door with a business, a wife, a son, a mortgage, and an expensive hobby. He is also a politically incorrect, wisecracking, operative working for a shadowy organization dedicated to administering justice outside of a broken system. Not even his wife knows of his other life when she finds herself unwittingly involved in a drug war.

Strap in with Tom as he navigates his way through the strata of a drug cartel. Lock and load with Lorena, a hard hearted assassin, as she lends her deadly skills to Tom’s fight for his family.

Sit back and watch Tom and Lorena figure out how to work together without killing each other. Join the rest of the cast from "The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles)" as they pitch in to track down the hitmen that threaten their associate.

Some mysteries are solved. Some questions are answered. Some live. Some die.

But wait! There's more! (I always wanted to say that)

The first book in the series was The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles #1) by C.S. Splitter and it could use some more reviews too if you haven't read it yet.

Each book is a stand-alone story so it is not mandatory to read book one first...but it's a good idea.

Contact me in this thread, through GoodRead's PM system, via email, or by telegram, to get your eCopy.

Splitter

message 2: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments I highly suggest reading both of these! They are very fun, action-packed stories. Tom is a hoot!

message 3: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments I'll get it when I get a kindle :)

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments These ARE great books. Must reads for sure!!! :)

message 5: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments You KNOW I want to read this new Tom Crayder book, my friend!! Umm - let's go .epub, if possible, so I can have them both accessible on the same device. I think you have my e-dress, but JIC it's katy.sozaeva@gmail.com

Can't wait to see what Tom gets into THIS time!! :-)

message 6: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Its super fun Katy!!! Tom is definitely a unique and memorable character!

message 7: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Awww, Katy, you dragged yourself here just for me? I am soooo touched! Of course, ePub will be on it's way to you this evening. Until it is published, I am converting it through Calibre so forgive what Calibre can sometimes do to formatting, please.

Thanks Cambria! Ash, just let me know when you get that Kindle.

Splitter

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments sure thing!

message 9: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments You bettah believe I did, Splitter, my man! With a pounding headache even :-)

I'm loving this book I'm editing - Scott Rhine's latest. it's very much along the lines of a good Eric Flint in tone - can't wait for it to come out - I'll be sure to let everyone know.

message 10: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments I am always happy to help with reviews :)

message 11: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Oh Splitter - Heidi is an EXCELLENT reviewer. She puts so much thought into her reviews. I heart her. :)

message 12: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidirainydayramblings) | 59 comments Cambria wrote: "Oh Splitter - Heidi is an EXCELLENT reviewer. She puts so much thought into her reviews. I heart her. :)"

Thank you Cambria that means a lot!

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Y'all really wanna read this book FOR REAL!!!!
It's freaking fantastic!
Besides its What Tom Crayder Would Do!

message 14: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 474 comments Haha probably christmas I'll get one.

message 15: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments What would Tom Crayder do??? I think the better question is what WON'T he do???

he he he he he

message 16: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Heidi wrote: "Cambria wrote: "Oh Splitter - Heidi is an EXCELLENT reviewer. She puts so much thought into her reviews. I heart her. :)"

Thank you Cambria that means a lot!"

I meant every word. :)

message 17: by C.S. Splitter (last edited Nov 20, 2011 01:43AM) (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments You can wander on over to JA Clement's blog to read about all the mistakes I have made: http://jaclement.wordpress.com/2011/1...

Show JAC (as she is affectionately known) so love. OH! And you can learn what delectation means while you're at it lol.

Splitter

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Been there done that. ;)

message 19: by C.S. Splitter (last edited Nov 20, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments The Willing (Crayder Chronicles #2)  by C.S. Splitter releases tomorrow!

PLEASE help spread the word through your blogs, Facebook, Twitter, or even walk up to a total stranger and tell them about the book.

The Willing will be up on Smashwords on time, Amazon is a crap shoot but I will let you know the link when it hits.

Have I mentioned that I am making The Reluctant (Crayder Chronicles) by C.S. Splitter FREE on Smashwords for a limited time?

(Yes, I am trying to hook you, your friends, and their friends of friends on the series with that offer...I'm your pusher)

Splitter

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) C.S. Splitter wrote: "The Willing (Crayder Chronicles #2)  by C.S. Splitter releases tomorrow!

PLEASE help spread the word through your blogs, Facebook, Twitter, or even walk up to a total stranger and tell them abo..."

*taps arm looking for a good vein*
I love a good literary crack fix!

message 21: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Kristufek | 181 comments There are also going to be several posts tomorrow about the release. I know I have one, and Jenn did an interview of me, and she's posting one about Splitter too, if I remember correctly. Let's get the word out there! So excited! (and I didn't even write it!)

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Tricia wrote: "There are also going to be several posts tomorrow about the release. I know I have one, and Jenn did an interview of me, and she's posting one about Splitter too, if I remember correctly. Let's ge..."

No but you FIXED!
Editors are just as important as authors!