Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Steph's Lend Me & Epub.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph at (new)

Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews (starrynightbookreviews) | 12 comments Here is my Nook led me books I need to add a few more on here but this is most of them. I also have an e pub's but I need to go though and make a list of them and then i'll post the link back here. My Email is J.s.brentson@hotmail.com.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 2: by Joyzi (new)

Joyzi (joit) | 7 comments can I add you as a nook friend? My nook e-mail add is jhprecia@gmail.com

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 87 comments Hey Steph,
You have some interesting books. I was hoping to read Heku . My email is sheilawk@verizon.net.
thanks!

message 4: by Steph at (new)

Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews (starrynightbookreviews) | 12 comments I'll add you as soon as i put my 3 year old to bed in 5 mins :-) have to kick her off my nook lol

message 5: by Steph at (new)

Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews (starrynightbookreviews) | 12 comments Joyzi wrote: "can I add you as a nook friend? My nook e-mail add is jhprecia@gmail.com"
I added you :-)

message 6: by Steph at (new)

Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews (starrynightbookreviews) | 12 comments Sheila wrote: "Hey Steph,
You have some interesting books. I was hoping to read Heku . My email is sheilawk@verizon.net.
thanks!"
I added you

message 7: by Sheila (new)

Sheila | 87 comments you can add me as your friend. I have the original nook ( not sure if that matters). One day I will get the nook color/tablet, Thanks for the book!

message 8: by Steph at (new)

Steph at  Starry Night Book Reviews (starrynightbookreviews) | 12 comments not it dose not matter as long as you have a nook we can lend books :-)