Dark Regions Press readers and news discussion

Introductions > Greetings!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Morey | 20 comments Mod
Pleased to see some people joining up. Feel free to introduce yourselves here :)

message 2: by William (last edited Nov 16, 2011 06:27AM) (new)

William (williemeikle) I made it here...

I'm Willie, one of the Dark Regions stable. THE CREEPING KELP is out now, and I have several books coming soon, most imminently SHERLOCK HOLMES: REVENANT in trade paperback, and CARNACKI: HEAVEN AND HELL in Limited edition hardcover.

Lots more coming in 2012/13 too...

message 3: by Gene (new)

Gene O'neill | 1 comments I'm Gene O'Neill, and Dark Regions Press has recently published in a signed/limited trade paperback my novella, RUSTING CHICKENS. It's received excellent reviews to date. e.g. http://horrorworld.org/hw/2011/09/rus...
DRP will have more of my work out in the future.
Thank you for your support.
Gene

message 4: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (shaunjeffrey) | 3 comments I'm on-board. I have two books out from DRP:

Voyeurs of Death by Shaun Jeffrey
Fangtooth

message 5: by Bennie (new)

Bennie (lochinvar45) | 1 comments I don't have anything from Dark Regions Press. I'm mainly here to learn.

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Kelly I'm Michael Kelly, co-author of the novel Ouroboros and author of Undertow and Other Laments, both from the fine folks at Dark Regions Press. Glad to be here.

Best
-Mike

message 7: by James (new)

James Chambers (jameschambers) | 4 comments Greetings! I'm Jim Chambers, author of The Engines of Sacrifice and Resurrection House from Dark Regions Press. Glad to be here.

message 8: by Jim (new)

Jim Gavin (hardboiledjim) | 1 comments Jim Gavin here. And when I'm not pursuing my passion for collecting Japanese butterflies, I write books. You may remember me from my debut novel, HARD BOILED VAMPIRE KILLERS, a book so awesome that its cover alone had the power to stupefy mortal men. And out now is my novella ARENA OF THE WOLF, which just got a good review on Bookgasm so I'm pretty psyched about that. Other merchandise coming soon! I'm thinking golf umbrellas.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Henderson (Michael_Henderson) | 1 comments Ciao. I'm an aspiring author. You can see bits of my work on my Author Page, or on my blog http://michaelhendersonstheliteraryma...
Even as a young lad I was interested in horror, and tried my hand at a couple of stories, now thankfully lost. My most recent book "A Beast in Venice" is with my editor so I don't put out a jacked up mess.

I put a book on Kindle, "The Ghost of Caroline Wald," really to see how the whole Kindle/self publishing eBook thing worked.

Take a look, I'd appreciate any feedback. Just remember that I'm the sensitive artist type.

I look forward to meeting other writers and swapping lies.

message 10: by William (new)

William (williemeikle) Two new Dark Regions Press books coming from me — and a Facebook/Twitter contest to win them.
http://williammeikle.com/wp/2011/11/t...

message 11: by wJohn (new)

wJohn (Sdkdmd) Danenhower | 3 comments Here!

sdkdmd