What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Unwind (Unwind, #1)
This topic is about Unwind
SOLVED: Children's/YA > future unruly teenagers are sent to be disassembled [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruwolfenuf (new)

Ruwolfenuf | 2 comments the book is about the trials this boy goes through to avoid being dissasembled. in the future instead of juvy or any other form of punishment unruly teenagers are sent to places to be taken apart and their body parts are sent to people who need them like bomb vicitims, surgery patients etc. well the boy meets up with this girl running away and stumbles upon a group who is ran by the man who originally came up with the idea and had to have his unruly son "dissasembled" well the group has a base if you want to call it in an abandoned airplane base of sorts and the group that smuggled them there had a few deaths on the way because there wasnt enough air in the crates that they had to store the kids in and that starts a smaller side conflict. also there are certain kids that are raised to be sent to the places where they are taken apart and they are praised and appreciated. at the place they are given good treatment and lodging untill the time comes and one boy escapes and winds up having a harsh time, he meets up with a boy who had part of his brain replaced with a boy's brain who was "dissasembled" and becomes a kleptomaniac and has a side conflict with him. in the end the original boy who was unruly and the boy who was raised to be dissasembled meet up

Rebecca (liralin) | 197 comments Yep, definitely Unwind.

message 4: by Ruwolfenuf (new)

Ruwolfenuf | 2 comments thank you

Carolyn (seeford) | 63 comments I really enjoyed this book - keeping an eye out for the sequel, coming in 2012, I believe. = )

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Carolyn wrote: "I really enjoyed this book - keeping an eye out for the sequel, coming in 2012, I believe. = )"

There is going to be a third book (at least) too. I also enjoyed the first book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unwind (other topics)