What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Christmas Harlequin? Wedding planner and hotelier?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 74 comments Contains spoilers
I read this bok abou 5 years ago but I believe it was published in the 80's-mid 90's. I think it was a Harlequin (could be wrong) super romance. It starts off around Christmas I believe.
It was about a wedding planner that moved to a small town and just opened up her business and she meets a man I think his name was Mitch who either owns or manages a hotel. He and the woman get together and she gets pregnant but he never wanted children because his sister also a character in the book has down syndrome but they end up staying together.

Any help with this would be appreciated!!

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 74 comments And I think her name started with "A" maybe Andi? I think.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 74 comments Bump

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (liralin) | 197 comments Okay, did a search on Google books, and while this doesn't match exactly, thought I'd throw this out there just in case:

Christmas Proposals: Her Christmas Romeo / The Tycoon's Christmas Engagement / A Bride for Christmas.

This contains 3 different stories -- one of them has characters Mitch and Annie. Another has the main character owning a wedding salon.

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 74 comments Unfortunately that isnt it! Thank you for trying though :)

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (liralin) | 197 comments That's too bad -- I figured it was too much of a stretch, but was hoping. Haven't been able to find any other matches yet.

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 74 comments Thanks, I'm 99% sure that the female lead is named Andi/andy short for Andrea. I think i was a super romance.

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 74 comments Bump!

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Kimberly, are you still looking for this book?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
No response, moving to Abandoned.