European Royalty discussion

The Borgia Bride
This topic is about The Borgia Bride
European Royalty Group Reads > The Borgia Bride - Overall

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new) - added it

Mandy Moody | 544 comments Feel free to discuss anything about The Borgia Bride in this thread. If you (and others) are here, you (and they) have finished the book, so don't worry about posting spoilers. If you haven't finished the book, you may not want to read anything here yet!

Also, please let us know how you rated the book (3/5, 4 of 5, however you choose)!

Robin (ukamerican) | 188 comments I read this book last year - my general thoughts were that I loved the novel and gave it 4 out of 5 stars but had a real problem the author's "Afterward" - my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 3: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (genrequeen) I really enjoyed this book, I gave it five out of five stars, this is the first book I've read on the Borgia family, so now of course I'm going to have to read some non-fiction to get a better understanding of this family, and of course some more fictional ones on them! I really felt for Sancha throughout this novel, it was like she would be brushed with happiness for just a moment then it would all come tumbling down around her the next moment.
If anyone has any suggestions for some non-fiction I would greatly appreciate it!!

Robin (ukamerican) | 188 comments For non-fiction, I recommend The Borgias and Their Enemies: 1431-1519.

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (genrequeen) Thanks Robin! I'll check that out!