All Things Rick Riordan Discussions discussion

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1-3)
This topic is about Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Random Stuff > Re-Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 689 (689 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments Okay, the wait for The Mark of Athena is killing me.... So to stop me from going crazy, I am rereading the entire series. Starting with Lightning Thief, and ending with the Son of Neptune...Again... Hurry up Rick!!!!!!! I'm already on The last Olympian!!!! I'll never make it!!! GAH!!!!!!

message 2: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I'm doing the same (:

message 3: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments If only they could do this stuff faster.... By the time he finishes the Heroes of Olympus and hopefully starts another Percy Jackson/Olympian series I'll be in the middle of college! But I will still be reading Percy Jackson! He'd better do another series!!

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I'll be in college too! I'll be carrying to classes. People will look at me strangely but I don't care.
I don't think he's going to do a third series ): at least not right away. He'll start on the Norse books. I doubt he'll do it at the same time.

message 5: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments I tried those Egyptian ones, but I just didn't like them.... I like the Olympian/Roman ones with the current characters.... I'm hoping that he'll stick with it...

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Yeah. They weren't as great

message 7: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments I didn't like them at all. The Greek/Roman with current characters are best!

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Oh well. Just a couple of the Roman characters..

message 9: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments ?

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I don't like the Frank or Hazel. I do like Jason, Piper, and Leo.

message 11: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments Eh... I think that they're okay... Not up to Par with the others though...

message 12: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Yep.

message 13: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Caius wrote: "If only they could do this stuff faster.... By the time he finishes the Heroes of Olympus and hopefully starts another Percy Jackson/Olympian series I'll be in the middle of college! But I will sti..."

Yeah, I'd be a sophomore in college by the time he finishes the Heroes of Olympus series.

message 14: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Adriana wrote: "I'll be in college too! I'll be carrying to classes. People will look at me strangely but I don't care.
I don't think he's going to do a third series ): at least not right away. He'll start on the ..."

I'm so excited about all the possible mythologies he would be doing!

message 15: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Adriana wrote: "I'll be in college too! I'll be carrying to classes. People will look at me strangely but I don't care.
I don't think he's going to do a third series ): at least not right away. He'll start on the ..."

You'd probably be a Junior or a Senior in college by then.

message 16: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Adriana wrote: "I don't like the Frank or Hazel. I do like Jason, Piper, and Leo."

I agree.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He says he'll do norse mythology- probably around 2015

message 18: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Yeah, I heard about it! I knew he would do it even before they announced it. I had a "theory," remember?

message 19: by Cupcake Bookworm (new)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) Percyandthekanes wrote: "Adriana wrote: "I don't like the Frank or Hazel. I do like Jason, Piper, and Leo."

I agree."

yup. i also like percy (who doesnt)

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Lol. If I had a penny for all your theories, I'd be a rich woman.

message 21: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Cupcake Bookworm wrote: "Percyandthekanes wrote: "Adriana wrote: "I don't like the Frank or Hazel. I do like Jason, Piper, and Leo."

I agree."

yup. i also like percy (who doesnt)"

Thanks! Thanks very much! You don't know how much what you said means to me.

message 22: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Stephanie wrote: "Lol. If I had a penny for all your theories, I'd be a rich woman."

Most likely

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Percyandthekanes wrote: "Cupcake Bookworm wrote: "Percyandthekanes wrote: "Adriana wrote: "I don't like the Frank or Hazel. I do like Jason, Piper, and Leo."

I agree."

yup. i also like percy (who doesnt)"

Thanks! Thanks..."

i'm rolling my eyes, percy.

message 24: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Sorry, I can't help it . . . I'll try to stop from now on.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Percyandthekanes wrote: "Sorry, I can't help it . . . I'll try to stop from now on."

Nah, it's funny. Adds humor to our conversations.

message 26: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments So . . . no stopping? :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope.

message 28: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments I don't over do it, anyway. Just when someone mentions "Percy."

message 29: by Yuman (last edited Dec 24, 2011 08:08AM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) haha
that would be almost all the time...at least in the "percy" conversations!

message 30: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Adriana wrote: "I don't like the Frank or Hazel. I do like Jason, Piper, and Leo."

i agree

message 31: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "haha
that would be almost all the time...at least in the "percy" conversations!"

Exactly!

message 32: by Cupcake Bookworm (new)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) Stephanie wrote: "Lol. If I had a penny for all your theories, I'd be a rich woman."

my theories?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Cupcake Bookworm wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Lol. If I had a penny for all your theories, I'd be a rich woman."

my theories?"

No, think she meant Percy's theories.

message 34: by Cupcake Bookworm (new)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) i think so too

message 35: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Yeah, my theories.

message 36: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Yeah, Percy's. Although, I'd be very rich if I had a penny for everyone else's too.

message 37: by Cupcake Bookworm (new)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) :D

message 38: by Caius (new)

Caius | 8 comments I think norse might be cool.... I wonder if he will branch them, remember in the first book When Percy asked Chiron about if their was a God and Chiron was all mysterious like their might be? And later on in like book 3 or 4 when they find Pan, he says that Gods existed because people remember them, so doesn't it make since that the other gods from other places would exist to if they are remembered?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't know much about norse...i've heard its interesting though

message 40: by Yuman (last edited Jan 08, 2012 12:34AM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) all mythology's 'interesting', Asmaa...you ought to know that by now. lol

message 41: by cy (last edited Jan 08, 2012 01:47AM) (new)

cy | 2961 comments Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "all mythology's 'interesting', Asmaa...you ought to know that by now. lol"
so true!! but I know like nothing about Norse, is it like the viking gods???
i'm going to look it up right now
GOOGLE AWAY!!!!!

message 42: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments ahhh!!!
there's like two groups of gods Æsir and Vanir, giants, elves and dwarves, and other like Fenrir (giant wolves) and J-o with 2 dots on top-rmungandr (the sea serpent)
if he does the usual *go on a quest and be a hero thing* they should be really interesting

message 43: by Cupcake Bookworm (new)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) i like your GOOGLE AWAY thing

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "all mythology's 'interesting', Asmaa...you ought to know that by now. lol"

not really. honestly i don't have a lot of interest in mythology at all, i just like the way Riordan writes and weaves it in.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cy wrote: "Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "all mythology's 'interesting', Asmaa...you ought to know that by now. lol"
i'm going to look ..."

yeah i think its those vikings...

message 46: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) I've heard that Norse mythology is very different from the other mythologies.

message 47: by Yuman (last edited Jan 08, 2012 11:21PM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) Cy wrote: "Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "all mythology's 'interesting', Asmaa...you ought to know that by now. lol"
i'm going to look ..."

ha, Cy...GOOGLE AWAY! that was funny

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I've heard that Norse mythology is very different from the other mythologies."

yeah, well egyptian and greek arent' very similar either...

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) True, they're not. But, I don't know, it just seems more different than the others.

message 50: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1265 comments Asmaa wrote: "i don't know much about norse...i've heard its interesting though"

It is interesting!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

All Things Rick Riordan Discussions

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breathe (other topics)