We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - Group Reads > November 2011 Book Club Discussion: I Will by Lisa Kleypas (in the book Wishlist)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Wish List by Lisa Kleypas

There is no synopsis for this book on goodreads, so I stole the one I wrote for my blog:

This short story is my favorite of all LK's short stories. The magic is in this one!

This is the story of Andrew, Lord Drake who is Logan Scott's childhood friend from Because You're Mine. In that book he is a good for nothing gambling, whoring, drunkard. You can tell he is starting to change his life around but had a long way to go. I was sort of surprised to see him as the hero of this book. I didn't think he could be redeemed, but of course LK can do anything. It starts out rocky as he is trying to convince his friend's sister to enter into a charade with him to convince his dying father to reinstate him in his will. Only the charade becomes so much more...

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments I love, love, love, love this story. A very powerful story of redemption. I definitely want to read this one over Christmas with ya'll!

ᑭᑌᑎƳᗩ [Punya Reviews...] (sadeyes) | 241 comments Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I love, love, love, love this story. A very powerful story of redemption. I definitely want to read this one over Christmas with ya'll!"

Same here.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Great minds think alike, Punya!

ᑭᑌᑎƳᗩ [Punya Reviews...] (sadeyes) | 241 comments Heehee, so it does Danielle. ;)

message 6: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (last edited Dec 05, 2011 09:55AM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Sorry I dropped the ball for December, but if you're interested I posted my choice -

Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) by Jill Shalvis - http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.