We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - Group Reads > November 2011 Book Club Discussion: Something About You by Julie James

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Something About You (FBI, # 1) by Julie James

Of all the hotel rooms rented by all the adulterous politicians in Chicago, female Assistant U.S. Attorney Cameron Lynde had to choose the one next to 1308, where some hot-and-heavy lovemaking ends with a death. And of all the FBI agents in Illinois, it had to be Special Agent Jack Pallas who gets assigned to this high-profile homicide. The same Jack Pallas who still blames Cameron for a botched crackdown three years ago- and for nearly ruining his career.

Work with Cameron Lynde? Are they kidding? Maybe, Jack thinks, this is some kind of welcome-back prank after his stint away from Chicago. But it's no joke; the pair is going to have to put their rocky past behind them and focus on the case at hand. That is, if they can cut back on the razor-sharp jibes- and smother the flame of their sizzling-hot sexual tension.

message 2: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments This is my favorite Julie James! :)

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments I have this on my considering list but I think I need to move it to my must-have list. It sounds a great read!

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments I really want to read this, but I won't get to it this month or next. I'll pop in when I do get a chance to read it.

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn   (sweetdenial) | 1625 comments Oh yay!! :) I love this book! I hope the ppl here enjoy it too!

message 6: by Bekah, Fellow Kleypasaholic (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 2750 comments Julie James I believe used to be or still is a screen writer so these books are just like reading a popular romcom out in Hollywood. She's a fantastic writer! I love reading her books. This one is great too! And her covers are to die for!

message 7: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 1478 comments I didn't know that! How interesting.

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments My first that I read by Julie James and I loved it. May have to do a reread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.