The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) The Iron Daughter discussion

Would you rather be a winter/Unseelie fey or a summer/seelie fey or an iron fey? Why?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Ziyue I would be a winter/Unseelie fey becaus then I won't have to worry much about the cold. Also I could then learn how to hide my emotions and throw snowballs at random people:D

Sidrah WINTER ALL THE WAY!!!! i can throw icicles at people who piss me off :P

Ziyue Sidrah wrote: "WINTER ALL THE WAY!!!! i can throw icicles at people who piss me off :P"

I am sooo agreeing with u on this! XD

Holli That is a tough one. Both seelie and unseelie are pretty cold and unfeeling. As much as I love Ash, I think I would pick summer, so I could hang with Puck. He's a lot of fun! ;)

Valerie Winter!!!!!! I can ooh and ahh over Ash! And ice is just awesome!!!!!!

Ziyue If u r a winter fey u practically live in Ash's palace. Or right next to him:)

Veronica Summer fey. I like puck very much.

Nimra khalid winter for sure..i would love to have that aura of coolness around me...;)

Jessica Summer, just my personality :) flowers and butterflies all the way!

Megan Winter because its awsome but i dont understand why there isnt autum or spring fey

Ziyue Megan wrote: "Winter because its awsome but i dont understand why there isnt autum or spring fey"

Well I think that spring goes into the summer category and fall goes into the winter category. Spring and summer a sorta alike with the flowers and greens while fall and winter are sorta alike because things start dieing and the days are becoming colder.This is just what I think;)

message 12: by Darlene (last edited Nov 19, 2011 07:55AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Darlene Summer :) I can't stand the cold

Kimberly But if you're winter fey you don't feel the cold. I'm not really sure which I would be lol. Everyone talks down the winter fey like they are monsters but the summer fey are just as bad. They're just better at hiding it behind the rules of cilvilization. Now the iron fey are very interesting and I would like to learn more about them. As for chiocing a side...can I just have Ash? Please? (:

Ziyue Oooooh maybe I should've added iron fey too in the topic discussion. *slaps forehead* I am sooo dumb! I'll add it right now.

Jamielyn Iron Fey haha I don't know I think it's the strongest. haha

Ashlie Summer cuz they are nicer, but mostly because I would be close to Puck that way lol

Jennifer I would want to be a Summer fey because I love Summer and they believe in love and emotions more. Unseelie are evil. And also because of Puck!

Kimberly The Unseelie Court believe in love and emotions. They just use them against people a lot. The Seelie court does it too they just try to hide it. Neither is worse than the other because they are both pretty bad, which means I'd fit in in either place. I'd be winter though just so I can be with Ash

message 19: by Brie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Brie Summer. Puck. Warm. No redcaps. Yay:)

Kimberly Eww. redcaps ): nasty little things lol

Ziyue Redcaps r nasty, vile little creatures!

Julie hmm probably half winter and half iron so i can rule in both places ;)

Kimberly That brings up an interesting topic. If Ash and Meghan have a child will it have all three glamours? That would be wickedly awesome(:

Jamielyn Kimberly wrote: "That brings up an interesting topic. If Ash and Meghan have a child will it have all three glamours? That would be wickedly awesome(:"

TOTALLY! :)

Kimberly And which court would that kid take over? I mean seriously.

Julie Kimberly wrote: "And which court would that kid take over? I mean seriously."

He/She can just rule everywhere. Welcome to all three courts and could probably be someone who fixes a ton of problems when everyone fights

Elena Summer Fey. They're happier.

Kat T. WINTER FEY!! I want the power to have ice shards blasting from my palm~ *ICE SHARDS*

Tiffany Definitely Winter fey! Their powers are cooler.

Karlein Kwong Summer because I don't like the cold lol
but that means I won't see Ash D: HAHA

Vanessa i love Ash. but i want to be a Summer Fey, i love flowers and leaves and you know what i mean. hehe. plus so that Ash and I will be in a forbidden love, lol

Kinga Summer !!! Just to see Puck for centuries, hehe D:
I really hate cold, winter, snow, ice so I will pass winter for now, haha.

Erika WINTER FEY! Love the cold and the snow and it would be so cool to be about to throw ice shards at people!

Karran A summer/seelie fey! :) I love Ash but I hate the cold!

Autumn Summer.Because the summer fey gets to have a warm atmosphere and unlike the winter fey,belive in love.Plus Puck is a summer fey.SCORE!

Victoria i would want to be a winter fey because they have cooler powers and not all of them have to be cold hearted look at Ash.... and plus he is my type:) blue eyes black hair

Cayra Summer, because I love being warm. But I'd gawk unashamedly at Ash during that passing of the season staff shindig.

Kaylee Unseelie court because they are upfront about being cold hearted and the seelie court try to hide it. They both are fickle and can change moods in an instant... plus they have "bad boys" and who doesnt love a bad boy?

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose Jones I would say winter. I`ve had friends say i could be and im that im cold hearted. plus i can hind my feeling very well so.....

message 40: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I can't pick! Seelie because of Puck but Unseelie because of Ash i can't choose

message 41: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Okay Unseelie for Ash as long as i could be friends with puck

Arushi Darlene =) wrote: "Summer :) I can't stand the cold"

though if you were an unseelie, youd be immune to the cold...

Ziyue Victoria wrote: "i would want to be a winter fey because they have cooler powers and not all of them have to be cold hearted look at Ash.... and plus he is my type:) blue eyes black hair"

Actually ash has silver eyes not blue...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

iron all the way baby!!!

I love technology

XD

message 45: by Therese (last edited Jan 06, 2012 11:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Therese Winter fey 'cause I LOVE the cold!!!! XP

Whitney I love winter, it's my favourite season. I'm kind of an introvert and good at hiding my feelings. SO yeah, I'd probably be a winter fey of the Unseelie Court.

Ziyue Yeah I'm also good at hiding my feelings and can keep a straight face for a long time.

Jazmin people please. It's all about the iron fey. :)

Monica I woulc pick the summer because I see myself being good friends with Puck

message 50: by Jessica (new)

Jessica i would be neither! i'm going to start my own freakin court
:)

« previous 1 3