Grown up Twi-hards! discussion

Midnight Sun [2008 Draft]
This topic is about Midnight Sun [2008 Draft]
Midnight Sun

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2011 06:35PM) (new)

Just watched this and Stephenie is working on it!!! Hooray! so glad its confirmed...I tried to copy and paste the poll but you can watch it by pulling up Breaking Dawn the book and its on the lower left.

Did you like this video? vote (7 people liked it)

Babbling Chatter  Reads (babblingchatterreads) | 11 comments Ummmm do you know when this video was posted? It sounds like this video was made is when Breaking Dawn first comes out. Last I heard she was not going to continue it but when my friend saw her at Tent City she said she was working on it. I hope she doesn't change her mind again and does actually finish it. Keeping fingers crossed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Babbling wrote: "Ummmm do you know when this video was posted? It sounds like this video was made is when Breaking Dawn first comes out. Last I heard she was not going to continue it but when my friend saw her at T..."

Well, I thought this was recent but could not see a date. I will look again.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I can tell nothing but if you bring up Breaking Dawn and go down the left side you can watch it. Maybe you will know? There are 6 videos there.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I do believe she will finish it but it may be a long time. I am sure its hard work doing it from Edward's viewpoint. I also read somewhere due to the leak she does not plan to release it for years.

Babbling Chatter  Reads (babblingchatterreads) | 11 comments Alice wrote: "I can tell nothing but if you bring up Breaking Dawn and go down the left side you can watch it. Maybe you will know? There are 6 videos there."

I watched the video but it looks like the video was made when Breaking Dawn (the book) was first release. She was asked about Midnight Sun on numerous occasions and her responses tends to change from time to time. I just hope she does finish it since it has been awhile.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard it will be a very big book and so it will take lots of time. They edited all her books too much. I hope they don't edit it as much as I want to know everything. I do have much faith and hope that she is working on it. Can you imagine how hard it is? I have tried to think of different aspects of it and my brain boggles. (or should I say I get too dazzled) I do have faith. I am looking forward to it but I am patient.

Pippa (pscrimshaw) | 12 comments I loved reading Midnight Sun on PDF and was so disappointed that a copy was leaked and she stopped writing it. I think reading from Edwards perspective is great and it compliments Twilight so well. Please finish it Stephenie!

message 9: by Aditi (new) - added it

Aditi (paranormalperfection) | 1 comments Alice wrote: "Just watched this and Stephenie is working on it!!! Hooray! so glad its confirmed...I tried to copy and paste the poll but you can watch it by pulling up Breaking Dawn the book and its on the lowe..."

This just made my day. I'm overjoyed that she's working on it! The best christmas gift ever!

Vallsykes | 5 comments Hello all! I enjoy reading Edward's perspective as well. I wonder if SM will have the book span the years before meeting Bella and after Bella is turned as well... I should think it will be inundated with flashbacks and flash-forwards...a tricky thing as it isn't ideal for writing fluidly. I love Twilight, but I wouldn't want "in detail" Edward's perspective just in the first book and then full stop...I'd want a fat and condensed conglomerate...could she fit his early history as well as all of the 4 books in Midnight Sun, or is that completely asking too much? LMAO

message 11: by Kelsey (new) - added it

Kelsey (bookgirl101) | 23 comments Who really knows and did she even publish midnight sun

message 12: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn These comments that she made were back in 2008, when she was waiting for Breaking Dawn the book to be published. Then the whole leak happened. Now, I doubt she will ever finish it.

Here is an interview she did in November 2009, when NM was being released in theatres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxke03...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this book. I think is cool to hear Edward's side of things. I also like is head a whole lot better. I with the rest of the series could be written in his head, exspeacially Breaking Dawn.

message 14: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Forbes | 3 comments I went on to Stephanie myers website and although she did say she would never finish midnight sun due to it being leaked onto the web there has been an addition on there to the fans saying that after she has finished with the twilight trilogy and other commitments ie the host she will be concentrating on finishing midnight sun but there has been no set date as of yet so fingers and toes crossed because the bit I read through her website was fanstastic and was even better through Edwards eyes

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for this good news. I guessed she was working on it. I am sure its hard writing from a guy's viewpoint. It gives us all something to look forward to.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it does!

message 17: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Forbes | 3 comments totally agree cant wait for this instalment I just hope she does do it but from a you tube video it seems her mother keeps nagging her about doing it so fingers crossed and watch this space

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sue wrote: "totally agree cant wait for this instalment I just hope she does do it but from a you tube video it seems her mother keeps nagging her about doing it so fingers crossed and watch this space"

Her mother is nagging her!? How awful! I am very sad to hear that. I know her sister encouraged her to get Twilight published. I think her mother's name is Candy?

message 19: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Forbes | 3 comments ~☆ Alice☆~ wrote: "Sue wrote: "totally agree cant wait for this instalment I just hope she does do it but from a you tube video it seems her mother keeps nagging her about doing it so fingers crossed and watch this s..."

Stephanie was saying her mum was asking her often when she was going to finish the story in the you tube video I watched Stephanie said she was nagging her but it was more a friendly way more than anything I think her mother and rest of her family gave her the encouragement and faith in her to get the books published and belief that they would be a succsess