Florida Southern--Past & Present discussion

Hi Everyone!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:24PM) (new)

Michelle Hall (thebibliophilemom) | 1 comments Hi there!

Just some information on me. Class of 2001 (December), English Lit major.

I'm glad to see we've got a little group going on here! My brother-in-law just introduced me to the site, and I'm so excited to be here.

message 2: by Paul (last edited Mar 10, 2013 08:55AM) (new)

Paul Murphy (paulsunshinemurphy) | 2 comments Hello Florida Southern students and alumni. I just joined your group hoping we can get some active members. I graduated in 1965 and am currently living in Lakeland. I was a member of Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity. The Florida Southern chapter (Beta Beta) have been off campus for a number of years, but are being re-chartered on April 6th, 2013.

I have my first novel published with more to come. It is THE ISLAND CAPER from the Jake Lafferty action series. You can check it out on my website: www.paulsunshinemurphy.com

The Island Caper: A Jake Lafferty Action Novel

Lets try to get this group active.

message 3: by Paul (last edited Mar 09, 2013 09:52PM) (new)

Paul Murphy (paulsunshinemurphy) | 2 comments Hello, I am a 1965 graduate of Florida Southern College and was a member of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity. The fraternity has been off campus for the last number of years, but is being re-chartered on April 6th, 2013.

I have a published action novel, THE ISLAND CAPER, the first of the Jake Lafferty action series. You can check it out on my website: www.paulsunshinemurphy.com
The Island Caper: A Jake Lafferty Action Novel The Island Caper A Jake Lafferty Action Novel by Paul Sunshine Murphy

I hope we get get this group active. If any of you have any thoughts, please let me know.