The Romance Reviews discussion

Un-active threads > 24 hours reading marathon with wine!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Ok,,,I need sme inspiration...I been on vacation and not reading very much. I have joined a couple. Challenges and have several reviews to do. I have a new bottle of Yellow Tail chilling and a TON of books to finish. Y'all are welcome to join me anytime..starts at 1:56 pm PST 11-15-11

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Current books

Power Lunch

message 3: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (bekeown) | 126 comments That sounds Heavenly right now! It's been a really lousy week, work-wise, and I can't wait for the weekend to brew some chocolate-spice tea and disappear into some books for a while...
To be read:
The Unforgiven (The Watchers, #1) by Joy Nash The Unforgiven (I could just stare at the cover for a while, too...)

Devil Takes a Bride

Unapologetic_Bookaholic New bottle, new time!! Lol...same book ;)

I have been really tired since about SAT. JUST SLEEPY! And lazy feeling. I want to read and have an urge to finish these books but I start and end up takin 3-4 hour naps. I will track my progress. That seems to be most helpful. Let me know how you do when you start, Bridget :)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Time 10:30am
Date:11/17/11
Current book
Power Lunch

message 6: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (bekeown) | 126 comments I ended up hiding in the Comfy Chair most of Sunday afternoon...and of course, fell asleep there, too...
But got through a decent amount!
The Total:
Types of tea consumed: 3 (chocolate spice, rose and green tea with pineapple)
Hours reading: 6.5 (not counting nap time ;) )
Books finished: 3 A Clockwork Christmas, The Unforgiven, and One Night to Fly

I think I'm going to hide from crazy shoppers this coming weekend and try again. It was a really nice way to spend the day :)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic That's awesome! I did finish power lunch :) it was OK I usually love the Xcite anthologies but these last two:
Power Lunch
A Love Game

Aren't very exciting lol