The Experiment discussion

1 on 1 Role Plays > Aria Saphelle and Loons

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Hmm... Fantasy sounds good. What kind did you have in mind? Romance/Action? Horror/Adventure?

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments That, right there my friend, was a test. If you had said Twilight romance, I would have facepalmed. Congrats! You passed :DDDDDDD

I'm all good with that. As long as the powers thing comes in to play; I'm good (since I'm already doing another 1-on-1 about apocalyptic things.)

Mild romance is good with me. Do you mind doing the character sheet, or should I grab one?

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Nah, it's chill. Give me a sec... And get that laptop, geez! I love my Pochoco <3 (name of laptop XD)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Full Name: (Character's full name)

~*Alias: (What is your character known as?)

~*Age: ( self explanatory )

~*Gender: (Female/Male)

-*Picture: ( Pic of char )

~*Personality: (What are they like? )

~*History: (What has your characters' life been like? Please include your character's FULL life history. Explain their early years, where they lived, their home life, what they did, and how that made them into the person they are today. As well, please include what happened to your character when the apocalypse began, how they discovered/reacted to their ability, then explain what's happened to them since then. )

*!Ability: (Their Power)

*!Likes:

*!Dislikes:

*!Other:

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Hmmm... Do you want to? I'd be okay with a band of four. It would be interesting if they meet up separately; but two of them could be traveling together.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Sure, sure! Whatever you want to do. And if you don't have time to read it later, Good night :D

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Right before it began. Me thinks it would be pretty cool/cute/awesome if we start out before, and then they bond as the apocalypse goes on. Our initial characters (This guy and some girl I come up with on the fly) can be the ones who become friends after being strangers, then later (during the middle/beg.) we can introduce the two who've known each other since way before. Does that sound good?

AND THE FACT THAT YOU FORGOT MAKES ME SADFACE ;n;

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments >.> Can't you edit your posts....??

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 656 comments Lol. THEN GO, WOMAN, GO!