Stephenie Meyer Fans discussion

Kristen Stewart becomes Snow White?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Angee Wentz (angee_wentz) | 644 comments Mod
I was thrilled to see this!! I had no idea and therefore HAD to share my excitement with all of you! Check out this trailer and see Kristen Stewart's awesome new role! I believe this to be her best role yet (besides The Twilight Saga, of course)! This film is HUGE!!

Kristen Stewart's new role:
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1864...

message 2: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Jaylyne wrote: "Can wait to see it!"

Me neither! Did you know about this?

message 3: by Ceylan Pelin (new)

Ceylan Pelin | 2 comments I saw the trailer a few days ago. I think that the role just suited her really fine. I can't wait the see the movie!

message 4: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

I love dark perspectives on fairy tales that I've known about my whole life so I'd be excited for this movie regardless... but the added fact that Kristen Stewart is Snow White is absolutely perfect!

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie Taylor | 1 comments Angee wrote: "I was thrilled to see this!! I had no idea and therefore HAD to share my excitement with all of you! Check out this trailer and see Kristen Stewart's awesome new role! I believe this to be her best..."

This looks so dang good! I can't wait for summer! I love good books/movies - they make life more fun!

message 6: by P.Q. (new)

P.Q. Glisson | 4 comments The poster from the movie showing her profile, in full armor with sword is amazing!
I can't wait for this movie but I won't be able to concentrate until after the 18th (when Breaking Dawn will be released). Then I can get all excited and count down the days until its release date.

As it is....three more days!!!! I'm wanting to go to the midnight showing but my husband said that if he wanted to sleep, he could do it at home. He just doesn't get it. (sigh)

message 7: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

P.Q. wrote: "I'm wanting to go to the midnight showing but my husband said that if he wanted to sleep, he could do it at home. He just doesn't get it. (sigh) "

hahaha... none of them do! I bet I could talk my boyfriend into going with me at midnight, but I'd feel bad considering he doesn't get much sleep as it is with his job. I'll just have to wait until the next day when he gets home from work... boo.

message 8: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Did you guys see The Host movie update? It was updated on Stephenie Meyer's website the end of June, but the news (around me) had been so hush hush about it because of the Twilight Saga movies still being made. To find out more or to discuss this... please look under the discussion board "Movies: The Host".

message 9: by P.Q. (new)

P.Q. Glisson | 4 comments Angee wrote: "Did you guys see The Host movie update? It was updated on Stephenie Meyer's website the end of June, but the news (around me) had been so hush hush about it because of the Twilight Saga movies stil..."

WOW, I hadn't heard a thing about it. I never read the book. Is it good? I'm not usually into alien type books. I tend to stick more with the paranormal.

message 10: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

I loved it! I'm not into Aliens either, but it's worth reading for sure!

message 11: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ The Host is awesome and not alien-etic that much. Just some facts but it can be a paranormal too...

message 12: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ OMG! Can't wait for the new-face of Kristen Stewart. This movie will be a hit for sure! I LOVE IT.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Marielle ♥ Unfair Life ♥ wrote: "OMG! Can't wait for the new-face of Kristen Stewart. This movie will be a hit for sure! I LOVE IT."

I think I will like it also.

message 14: by Daniela (new)

Daniela (danielatwin2) | 1 comments I think Kristen Stewart will be an Awesome snow white! The trailer looks AWESOME!!! Cant wait to see the movie!! Kristen is a really good actor !!!!

message 15: by Werner (new)

Werner Angee, I hadn't heard anything about this movie before (I live under a rock), but it's one I'd really like to see sometime! I'm a fan of both fantasy and kick-butt heroines, so a take on the Snow White folktale that combines the two should be right up my alley; and I think Kristen Stewart is a wonderful actress. Thanks for sharing that link!

message 16: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Alice wrote: "Has anyone seen Red Riding Hood yet? I love the movie but not sure about the book based on reviews here at goodreads. Billy Burke is very good in it. The scenery is out of this world.

[book:Re..."

Funny you mentioned this! I just bought it and am about to watch it in the next 10 minutes or so! I'll let you know what I think afterwards.

message 17: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Werner wrote: "Angee, I hadn't heard anything about this movie before (I live under a rock), but it's one I'd really like to see sometime! I'm a fan of both fantasy and kick-butt heroines, so a take on the Snow ..."

I was stunned when I found out about this! I had no idea either and stumbled across it while looking at a trailer of Breaking Dawn. I'm thrilled that K-Stew is Snow White! I feel this is a role that shows how big her career has really gotten.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Angee wrote: " Alice wrote: "Has anyone seen Red Riding Hood yet? I love the movie but not sure about the book based on reviews here at goodreads. Billy Burke is very good in it. The scenery is out of this w..."

thanks Angee! I went to see it on the big screen and then got the DVD for my birthday.

message 19: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Alice wrote: "thanks Angee! I went to see it on the big screen and then got the DVD for my birthday. "

I saw it... I don't know how I feel about it. I liked it, but I guess I'm just really not a fan of Catherine Hardwicke (producer). She chooses weird music that takes me outside of the movie, making me remember that I'm watching a movie instead of losing myself to the story, you know? Kind of cool to see Billy Burke in something else though!

message 20: by Laxmi (new)

Laxmi | 1 comments Even me..it was more then what I expected..but it was very short movie..well, about Kristen - She was looking very pretty and but i liked Edward more..specially when she dreams of him in white, waiting for her at the stage..OMG!! When she turns into a vamp - I liked her hair turning into shiny golden red..awesome movie but short..!! But I can wait till next year for 2nd part..:):)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Angee, I didn't notice the music. I was too caught up in the scenery. I will try to pay attention to it next time I watch it. I did enjoy seeing Billy Burke in this so much. I hope to see him in more things now.

message 22: by Eline (new)

Eline (justamistake) I saw the trailer when I went to see Breaking Dawn Part I. I really would like to see that movie!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eline wrote: "I saw the trailer when I went to see Breaking Dawn Part I. I really would like to see that movie!"

I would like to see it too but the sound is way too loud for me! Its one of those "The audience is now deaf."

message 24: by Eline (new)

Eline (justamistake) Alice wrote: "Eline wrote: "I saw the trailer when I went to see Breaking Dawn Part I. I really would like to see that movie!"

I would like to see it too but the sound is way too loud for me! Its one of those ..."

Yes. Kind of movie tht scared you only because it's loud.

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 2 comments I love that movie. Apparently there is going to be sequel. No one knows with kstew and rob. U know...