Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Book Reviews 2012 > 2012 IR book reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
We all read reviews when deciding what book we'd like to read next. Feel free to write your IR romance book reviews here. If you're interested, just created a thread with your name ie "Michelle's 2012 IR romance book reviews" and write your review. As a serious book junkie, thank you in advance for contributing to book buying addiction :)

message 2: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6601 comments Mod
What about spoilers? How are we to handle that in our reviews?

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Arch wrote: "What about spoilers? How are we to handle that in our reviews?"

I think we should definitely label our reviews if there's to be a major spoiler included.

message 4: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Collier (brandoncollier) | 3 comments I love reviews! Please everyone, review my novel, Underneath the Palms of Rio here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...

message 5: by Bettye (new)

Bettye Griffin (bettyegriffin) | 18 comments Some excerpts from reviews of my IR romance, A Kiss of a Different Color, here:

"These are the books I want to see more of in the IR genre not all of us want a quick "Wham Bam Thank You Mam" erotic story. Don't get me wrong......I do like them but stories like Bettye Griffin's are the ones I will continue to invest my money in."

"This is one I will read more than once."

"Overall, A Kiss of a Different Color is a heart-warming, sensuous romance, definitely a "keeper," and an eBook that I will re-read often."

"The story is wonderful but a bit too long."

"The story is longer then most so you don't feel cheated by the cover price. [note: price is $3.79) It is enjoyable read to keep your heart warm as the weather changes."

"I really enjoyed this love story. It was nice to see love can still happen even with a diffrent color."

"I just finished the book. It was really a good story I loved Jon And Miranda."

message 6: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) Here are snippets of two reviews for The Season of Sin that just came out this week:

"What I loved most was how the story was fully fleshed out and could be, mystery, romance or simply good storytelling. The crime felt real as did the romance and the 'sin' as indicated in the title. I recommend The Season of Sin to those who love good books."

5 stars
Angelia Vernon Menchan

"The Season of Sin is a suspenseful mystery of murder, betrayal and family secrets. The author does a wonderful job pulling readers into the tangled web of Nadia and those associated with her. This book had me on edge while trying to figure out who was behind the murder. This book provides drama, excitement and is definitely entertaining. I am hoping the author is planning the next Detective Brianna Morris novel because I am hooked on this character. I recommend this book to others."

Teresa Beasley
APOOO BookClub

Amazon Link: http://tiny.cc/i809bw

Best Wishes!

http://www.stacy-deanne.net

message 7: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Everyone, feel free to create your own read thread to review that IR rom books that you've read. Let's help out our IR authors and fellow group members to get more exposure!!!