We're Not The Same discussion

South side > Woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena start

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2011 05:05AM) (new)

Logan was sneaking through them. Her mini dragon on her shoulder." Be quiet, ice breath." She whispered. Her dragon was making a strange noise. Her dragon closed his mouth.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments anna was looking for ehr bobcat that ahd gottne out. "snow" she yells

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Violet walked in, her hands in her pockets, looking down on the ground avoiding everyone.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Sayuri watched curiously from the treetops as the people entered the forest. Why have they come? she wondered idly

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She breathed in the cold, sharp air. Envying all the happy people in the park just a few feet from the woods. She hid in the shadows.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Spotting a girl alone in the shadows, she dropped nimbly from the tree in front of her. "Why are you here?" Sayuri asked simply.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She takes a step back from the stranger. "I want to be here." She calmly says.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* "Why? Many things in deep in woods. Not always safe." Sayuri looked at the girl curiously

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one's ever safe, but I'm alright with these woods."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* She considered the girl doubtfully. She didn't seem to be very strong... "Sayuri will follow you" she decided.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"You really don't have to." She says.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* She shrugged and said, "Sayuri's always bored. They don't have time to play with Sayuri."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who's they?"

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* She smiled and put a finger to her lips. "Secrets are secret" she said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, agreeing to that. She turn on her heels and started to stroll away. "Yes. Secrets should be kept, right?"

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Following behind the girl, she replied, "If a secret is not kept, is it a secret?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, of course not. The secret turns into a sentence or phrase blurted out into the air because someone couldn't hold it in."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Looking at the girl seriously, Sayuri said softly, "you have many secrets don't you?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"A million. Locked up inside of me just screaming to come out. But I just won't let them."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Sayuri frowned. "Keep secrets, yes. But lock them up? Nonono."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want anyone to know them that's why."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Sayuri shrugged and said, "so where do we go?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"You tell me. I'm just strolling."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* "Sayuri knows place." Taking the girl by her hand, Sayuri pulled her deep into the forest.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan climbed a certain tree and climbed in a small hole in the truck. She put her dragon down.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Sayuri stiffened slightly. "More people in forest?" she muttered quizzically under her breath.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "Do you always talk in third person?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan fell asleep in her home.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* She looked at the girl and shrugged. "this is how Sayuri learned to talk," she said simply.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan felt her hand go numb. Really? When I'm sleeping? She opened her eyes to see ice breath flying around crazily.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, well try not to talk in third person. Sounds kind of weird that's why." She says.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Puzzled, she answered, " then how should Sayuri talk?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like instead of saying 'Sayuri' say 'I or me.'"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan climbed out of the tree and smelled other creature's immediately. No humans. Hum.....

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* "ok... I or me will speak as you say now." Sayuri responded.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She continued walking. "So, where are you going to lead me?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan heard voices. She turned to Ice breath." Find. Stay hidden."

Ice breath flew away to see who was out there, stay hidden, and report back.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Silently, Sayuri pulled the girl to her favorite clearing in the woods.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice breath saw the girls. He wondered what they were. He followed them.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Sayuri didn't let on she had noticed the small creature following them. Idly, she wondered what it was. Oh well, at the very least it didn't seem particularly inclined on attacking do she would leave it alone.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 16, 2011 05:07AM) (new)

Ice breath hovered behind them.

Logan waited. She had to wait. She didn't mind.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice breath got alittle to close to one of the girls, and froze some of their hair. He backed away.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa felt sharp coldness in the back of her head and found her hair was frozen. "Who did this?!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice breath squeaked.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Looking quizzically at the strange girl, Sayuri noticed the odd creature duck out of sight. Smiling slightly, she said, "Sayuri said so before. Many things deep in woods."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned but smiled a little. "A dragon."

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* Sayuri said, "dra~gon... Is that it's name?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "No. I don't know what it's name is."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ice breath flew away to report to Logan.

Logan was waiting.

« previous 1 3