We're Not The Same discussion

NOrth side > woods

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena start

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Neena climb the trees in her leoperd form.

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Taiyako walked through the woods. She looked around making sure no one was around. She then took off her hat and her horns appeared. She sighed and put the hot hat in the pocket of her black pants.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Nenna, to heavy for one of the branched she landed on fell as the tree branch broke beneath her. Changing to her human form she swore angrly at the tree.

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Taiyako turned around to see Nena. She flustered grabbed her hat and put it back on. "Er, oh, are you alright, Miss?" She asked

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Ya im fine,"neena said rubbing her hear. Her tail that she sometimes can hide flicked around behind her.

message 7: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Taiyako saw Neena's tail. "Just like a kitty cats...." She thought, but shook her head and focused. "Um, OK.... I'm Taiyako, but people call me Taya."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Did you just call me a kitty-cat,"neena asked looking at Taya. "I am not a kitty-cat. I am a leapord. In my world you have just insulted me and that would start a fight. But it's fine because you most likly dont to know that. Oh anyways im Neena,"she said standing up and sticking out her hand.

message 9: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Taya frowned, but nodded anyway. She took off her hat and shook Neena's hand. Her eyes turning white.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Wow your eyes just turned white. Thats cool,"neena said not thinking anything of it.

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Taya let go of Neena's hand and pulled out her deck of cards, but before she pulled them all the way out her eyes went back to green. "Er, mm, I guess."