Eric Walters Fan Club discussion

Eric Walters
This topic is about Eric Walters
Eric Walters New Book: End Of Days

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlie (new)

Carlie | 5 comments Mod
I got End of Days at the library. I haven't really read much, but it's not bad. Really good topic too. Anyone interested in science or an interesting book, try it today!

message 2: by Greg (new)

Greg Harris | 2 comments There are 3 copies in our library and they are always signed out within a day. So what's the big deal?

What does it make you think about?

message 3: by Carlie (new)

Carlie | 5 comments Mod
Greg wrote: "There are 3 copies in our library and they are always signed out within a day. So what's the big deal?

What does it make you think about?"

It really makes me think of our worlds future. Looking at our lives today you couldn't imagine it ending/changing. I always think to myself, would another chapter of our worlds history be happening soon? Would the human and animal growth end? Would a new species come to earth from another planet? *Spoiler alert* At the end of the book, The boy (i don' know his name in the moment) sees the earth from space he calls it "a new beginning" or something like that. I think to myself, is that whats going to happen in just one year?

message 4: by Greg (new)

Greg Harris | 2 comments The world isn't going to end, there won't be a new beginning for our planet, the Mayan 2012 calendar will not see an end. However, those speculations make good material for telling a story.

I don't think I worry about the planet that way. Nothing I can do about it. I do worry a bit more about how my actions effect people and our planet. Part of becoming a teacher was I thought I would be doing good for others. That's some of the stuff I can change.