Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

Bloodlines > Bloodlines

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 172 comments Mod
What do you think of the VA spin-off series?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I absolutelt loved it. I can't understand why people thought it wasn't good. I hear that a lot around here.

message 3: by Emily V (new)

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "I absolutelt loved it. I can't understand why people thought it wasn't good. I hear that a lot around here."

I didnt expect it to be so good but one of my friends hated it. I couldnt understand it!!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Most people always talk like, Oh it wasn't at all like VA. But it doesn't have to be like that!

message 5: by Soultia (last edited Dec 07, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Soultia  (soultiascriptorium) | 3 comments I love Bloodlines just because of Adrian!!! Who's with me?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) ME! ME! ME! :D

message 7: by Emily V (new)

Defo Me!

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (amethyst_angel) | 70 comments I Loved it =] I Just hope Richelle doesn't screw it up! >.<

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I don't think she will because Bloodlines was already awesome ♥

message 10: by Emily V (new)

REALLY REALLY Awesome!!!

message 11: by Christi (new)

Christi (-_-lola-_-) | 57 comments I loved it, but only for 2 people and their love interest that has to happen....Adrian + Sydney = <3

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Christi wrote: "I loved it, but only for 2 people and their love interest that has to happen....Adrian + Sydney = <3"

We'll all cross our fingers!

message 13: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Totally loved it. It wasn't really suppose to be all "Vampire Academy" alike 'cause this one is Sydney's book. Hehe!!! I love it..

Sage+JetSteel.

message 14: by Emily V (new)

Defo!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Marielle ♥ No girlfriend No problem ♥ wrote: "Totally loved it. It wasn't really suppose to be all "Vampire Academy" alike 'cause this one is Sydney's book. Hehe!!! I love it..

Sage+JetSteel."

Exactly! I can't stand it when people say they didn't liked it because it was nothing like Vampire Academy. People, it's not VA, it's Bloodlines. Sydney's book! Not Rose anyway...

message 16: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Right, right...

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) *sigh* xD

message 18: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) After reading Bloodlines, i fell in love with Adrian even more!

message 19: by Emily V (new)

So did I!!!!!

message 20: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Dont blame ya!! lol

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Me too! It was just so amazing! Adrian bubble all summer!

message 22: by Jolie (new)

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 111 comments I loved Bloodlines

message 23: by Emily V (new)

Woooh! Can't wait for GL

message 24: by Vrushali (new)

Vrushali (vrushali_m) | 15 comments awesome book.....and Adrian's just rocks in it....how can anyone not like it?

message 25: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Renee | 5359 comments Mod
I Loooooooooooooooooove Adrian!
He's Mine :)

message 26: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Emily wrote: "Woooh! Can't wait for GL"

ikr! YAY!

message 27: by Vyta (new)

Vyta | 11 comments I really liked Bloodlines. Because Sydney is not Mary-Sue...And I loved the fact that Sydney knows Adrian from before. I got sick with the same script: a very normal girl (Mary Sue) somehow meets a mysterious sexy stranger (and that stranger is really interested in her for some reason...)and then we find out that our Mary Sue is special and the guy actually is a supernatural... I love TMI, but even Jace was interested in Clary for no reason. Sydney with Adrian don't fall in love from the first sight. They slowly become friends. That's why I loved this book. Oh and Sydney probably won't have to save the whole world...Only her herself and her friends. That's something new :D

message 28: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I LOVE ADRIAN!!!

message 29: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) ADRIAN IS THE BEST GUY EVER!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I wanna marry him...oh wait, I already did!
Love ya Adrian!

message 31: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Marielle ♥ VLAD'S chew toy ♥ wrote: "Totally loved it. It wasn't really suppose to be all "Vampire Academy" alike 'cause this one is Sydney's book. Hehe!!! I love it..

Sage+JetSteel."

LOl Jet Steel awesome name for himself! <3

message 32: by Cheree (new)

Cheree (kumikoko) | 7 comments Personally, I always hated Sydney. I also hate that she is going to get with Adrian. Never liked her. Never.

But, I like Adrian. I love him and for him, I am reading the story and Rose appeared as well, briefly, and that, was cool. All in all, I think the series will be good---except for Sydney. :'3

message 33: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Jul 18, 2012 03:30PM) (new)

okay... but through Sydney you can experience time with Adrian...

message 34: by Marija (new)

Marija (marriv) | 41 comments My favourite quote from Sydney so far
"Jill took them gingerly, holding them up to study them.
The heels reminded me of the silver stakes Eddie and
Rose used to kill Strigoi. If Jill really wanted to be preparedfor any situation, she could just keep these around."

message 35: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

ha ha, true, I love how she thought back to Dimitri and Rose.

message 36: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I thought it was funny how Adrian played Pool by himself in Bloodlines, it was sad, but funny!

message 37: by Marija (new)

Marija (marriv) | 41 comments Renee wrote: "I thought it was funny how Adrian played Pool by himself in Bloodlines, it was sad, but funny!"

Yeah I now realize how sad this is. One more thing last night I finished Bloodlines and I didn't like Angeline before she was too bitchy for my taste but when she said to Adrian "You are to pretty to be useful." I died laughing I mean these words were so true xD. I loved her instantly.

message 38: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Arrr, I still don't like her. She just annoys me for some reason. idk why though.

message 39: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 326 comments I like Angeline. For all her faults, she's probably the most open minded person in the Bloodlines/VA character list. :P

message 40: by Marrie (new)

Marrie I think she is pretty open minded. She'd totally be okay with Sydrian. Everyone else would be all, *gasp* and she'd be all, "What is everyone so shocked about?" lol. She annoyed me less in TIS than she did in TGL. To be honest, the one that annoys me most is Jill. I like her with Eddie; that's it.

message 41: by S.L.J. (new)

S.L.J. (sammyslj) | 326 comments Damieka Valdez ~*Maried to Leo Valdez*~ wrote: "I think she is pretty open minded. She'd totally be okay with Sydrian. Everyone else would be all, *gasp* and she'd be all, "What is everyone so shocked about?" lol. She annoyed me less in TIS than..."

I thought Jill matured a bit in TIG except when she melted and was waiting for Sage.

"I wanna see him!"

Her love of Hopper is actually kinda cute. She got him an aquarium after all.

message 42: by Marrie (new)

Marrie That's true. I thought she was less annoying in TIS and towards the end of TGL, but in the begining of Bloodlines and TGL she really annoyed me for some reason. I liked her in VA though. And I think her and Adrian's relationship is cute. Same with hers and Hoppers.

message 43: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I like Jill. And yeah Angeline would probably be the most open minded and accepting of Adrian and Sydney together, but just her attitude and stuff annoys me sometimes, although she is getting better at not getting on my nerves, she was quite funny and facing like, serious situations about real life in TIS.

message 44: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Yeah, I love the part where she threw the text book or whatever lol!

message 45: by Marrie (new)

Marrie I don't know, I just get really annoyed by her. She irks me.

message 46: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Eh, I feel like she spends more time complaining about what a "horrible life" she's had, when so many other people in the group have had it worse. She found out she was related to the queen and had a different dad, which is admitedly a lot. But people like Sydney and Rose and Adrian and Eddie have gone through way more than her and she just complains a lot. I do like how she treats Adrian though. That's one of the few things I like about her.

message 47: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Haha, yeah it was! But she had a good life her whole life is what I'm saying. And she makes her life sound a lot worse than it is. Yeah, she's in hiding, and that's bad. But at least her parents aren't all jacked up like Adrian's. At least her dad isn't some religious crazy over achiever who puts way to much pressure on her like Sydney's. At least she didn't watch her best friend die like Eddie. At least she didn't have to kill a ton of people and loose her innocence young like Rose. At least she didn't watch her family die like Lissa. At least she wasn't outcast by everyone like Christian. The list goes on and on. Yeah, her life isn't perfect. But her life could be a lot worse than she tries to make it seem by throwing a pitty party and going, "Woa is me! My life is so terrible!"

message 48: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Yeah, I guess. Like I said, something about her just really gets under my skin. And it didn't really start until TGL. I liked her in VA.
How could I?? I can't believe I forgot him! Well, we all know he had a hard life too, what with the blood whore mom and all.

message 49: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I agree with Shreya, she has had a lot to go through as a fifteen year old, although what can I say, I'm 15. lol, just pretened I'm older for a second.

I think Jill has had to loose a lot of her innocence becaus eof what she sees going on through Adrian's head. With Lissa and Rose, they were kind of at the same points in life, at high school. But with them, Adrian has Sydney telling him to keep living his life and move on and experience things and Jill is kind of holding him back.
Although then it's unfair to Jill to say she has to grow up faster for Adrian's sake.
But she has been through a lot, I mean, she can't even go to her moroi class and practise her water magic. She has to miss out on all the moroi going ons and she has to hide a lot of who she is. And all of this is for her older sister who just happens to be the queen and she didn't even know she was Lissa's sister until a few weeks, then suddenly, she has the responsibility of being alive is the only way to let her sister keep the throne., She's under so much pressure from others that she hardly gets to be who she wants to be and be normal.

message 50: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

((anyway, not meant to spoil stuff about TGL and TIS and TFH in here.))

« previous 1