Adrian Ivashkov Fanclub discussion

Vampire Academy > What is your favorite Richelle Mead book?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 172 comments Mod
Which is your favorite VA book and why? (Including Bloodlines)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) In VA my favorite book is Blood Promise, because of (view spoiler) I thought it was hot.
& Of course also Bloodlines, because of more Adrian! :D

message 3: by Wana (new)

Wana  (wandalla) ditto, Blood Promise was amazing, Dimitri rocked it as a strigoi !!!! I didn't read Bloodlines yet, so I can't say, but I think it would be another fav ^^

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) My friend christina is now reading VA for the first time. She's up to Frostbite and freaking out about Adrian :D She bought all the books + Bloodlines :D

message 5: by Christi (new)

Christi (-_-lola-_-) | 57 comments My fave is Spirit Bound cuz FINALLY Rose and Adrian are together for practically a whole book!! Then Bloodlines, for more Adrian.

message 6: by Emily V (new)

Neva can have too much Adrian

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) My favorite one is Frostbite.. supposed to be I'm going to stop reading VA.. the first book didn't impressed me. but thanks to Frostbite ;)

message 8: by Emily V (new)

Adrian!

message 9: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) ... when Adrian met Rose <3

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Awww :D

message 11: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Mine would be the first one!! Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead cuz its where all the fun started!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) But... Adrian isn't in there!

message 13: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) which book does Adrian appears in??

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Second one :)

message 15: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) right im adding it to my VA fave books! so heres the list:
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Nice :D

message 17: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Kool <3

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) | 5 comments Frostbite was my favorite because Adrian was first introduced in it. You just knew that he would be the light at the end of the tunnel in the VA series.

message 20: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 64 comments Frostbite! The same reason as above and Blood Promise because Dimka is SOO SIZZZLINNNGG HOOOOTT! :D Strigoi-ish

message 21: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (zbnancy) Blood Promise -- Rose outside St. Vladimir's Academy, in Russia of all places. Honorable Dimitri turns dangerous Strigoi and we meet Sydney and ABE for the first time.

message 22: by Morning (new)

Morning Star (imdafemaleneo) | 52 comments I don't really have a fav....

message 23: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Renee | 5359 comments Mod
Yeah I also really like Blood Promise, and it's all suspensful and there's looming choices and stuff. <3 epic book , love it! Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead

message 24: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I cried so hard in frostbite the first time cause of Mason. :'(

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) | 1400 comments Frostbite because we meet Adrian and of course I love the bloodlines series. MORE ADRIAN!!!!!!!

message 26: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

OMG I FINISHED READING FROSTBOITE AGAIN A FEW DAYS AGO!!! OMG ADRIAN'S INTRODUCTION FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!

"Hey little dhampir."

I fangirled so much, and have been again I'm up to Spirit Bound now again, and I lvoe all the Adrian action, lol dinner with the Ivashkov's. he he
God I love him!

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) | 1400 comments I KNOW!!!! THE MONDAY BEFORE THE WORLD WAS SUPPOSE TO END I TOLD MY FRIENDS THAT IT COULDN'T WOULDN'T END BECAUSE IF IT DID INDIGO SPELL WOULDN'T COME OUT AND THAT MEANT NO MORE ADRIAN AND THAT WAS NOT EXCEPTABLE NO NO NO NOT HAPPENING I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Mariam (new)

Mariam (MariamHk) I have such a hard time choosing between Frostbite and Shadow Kiss. Both of them are pretty awesome.

message 29: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Yeah Shadow Kiss is pretty intense with all the strigoi and darkness and kicking ass and Dimitri... and then there's Last Sacrifice....oh god... that one's epic too, It's a tie between Last Sacrifice and Blood Promise i think!

message 30: by Abi (new)

Abi | 2 comments My one its Last Sacrifice,I love it ,except that I don't like when Rose breaks with Adrian

message 31: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

yes I'm reading it right now, it's pretty epic, except for the part where she breaks up with Adrian, I agree, it's so depressing and it always makes me cry! But then you just have to think, well, if that didn't happen....then there'd be no Sydrian adn then what would we do???? WE'D ALL DIE!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! he he ;)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I love vampire academy and shadow kiss and last sacrifice because dimitri and rose always do it those three books!

message 33: by Kaka_shi (new)

Kaka_shi (adriansonlylittledhampir) | 7 comments Hmmm this is a hard one im not sure i can single just one book out.Vamp Academy obviously hooked from the start otherwise i wouldnt have bothered with the rest of the series.frost bite was when we first encountered the wonderful Adrian Ivashkov. few giggles bit of crying too great story shadow kiss now i really LOVED this one lots of laughs but hated it with a passion at the same time. for obvious reasons (Dimka dying an all) UGH! nope can't do it VA or bloodlines love each an every book.

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: (amethyst_angel) | 70 comments Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Because Adrian finally appeared and I thought these were the more better books in the series.

message 35: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

I love Adrian, but I have to say I liked all of them pretty equally except VAmpire Academy, once I read the others, I realised Vamprei Academy wasn't as good as the rest, or frostbite, because it was better than VA but not the rest...and Adrian appeared in those ones!!!! <3

message 36: by Marrie (new)

Marrie I LOVED Shadow Kiss! Definetly my favorite. Although, Spirit Bound is a close second.

message 37: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

Yeah, it's very close between the last 4...

message 38: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Eh, I didn't like Blood Promise. I thought Dimitri was a sexist jerk as a Strigoi. Plus it was kind of slow.

message 39: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

yeah, it was kinda slow in the beginning. And then it was a bit slow during the part where Dimitri has captured her, but the story was more interesting away from the Academy. OMG LSAT SACRIFICE IS EPIC!!!! the tent....sweetest moments! @_@

message 40: by Marrie (new)

Marrie I love Last Sacrifice. Except the part with Adrian :(

message 41: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) Renee wrote: "yeah, it was kinda slow in the beginning. And then it was a bit slow during the part where Dimitri has captured her, but the story was more interesting away from the Academy. OMG LSAT SACRIFICE IS ..."

haaha yeh the tent bit was cute <3

message 42: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

*aww* those two... so chummy he he

message 43: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) LOL

message 44: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

what? they were cute! he he @_@

message 45: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) i know they are, why did i say?

message 46: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (last edited Feb 01, 2013 06:30AM) (new)

nothing it just sucks I a am big one for expressions, sarcasm and somtimes it just doesn't read the same way to people. but enough about that...
ADRIAN!!!! oh hey kristina? do you wanna be a mod? since your a lot more active than the other ones I tried to appoint?

message 47: by K Roma (last edited Feb 01, 2013 07:59AM) (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) LOL i was being sacrcastic too it was a rhetorical question, hahah we both got it wrong! oh well dosent matter:D

Hmm a mod? yeah sure, but i dunno how it works, cuz ive never been one before..

message 48: by Renee, ADRIAN FANATIC!! (new)

oh, well you just have to helpo run the group a bit, make sure everything's easy to under stand and get too, and have enthusiasm about Adrian....which I know you have! ;)
I'll add you. ^_^

message 49: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (vintagequeen) | 35 comments A favourite? You're asking me to CHOOSE? How can I possibly do that? I LOVE them ALL!! :D

message 50: by Lesly! (new)

Lesly! | 57 comments its so hard to choose, but if I have to choose one I'll choose Shadowkiss because it is in the middle of the series and it unleashes the events of the climax of the series Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead

« previous 1 3