Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Twi-Hards

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 14, 2011 11:45AM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Have you or someone you know ever done anything Crazy/Extreme to show their love for Twilight? And would you ever get any Twilight tattoos like these? We wanna hear your stories!

message 2: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I've never known or seen anyone do anything crazy for twilight besides cry while reading the book lol. these tattos are crazy tho i LOVE twilight but i dont think i would get a Really big tattoo like these, i do like the one with all the book covers!

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 198 comments No. But I did go to the Nordstrom (Department Store) sponsored movie premier the day before release day for the last two movies. They didn't do it this time. So I'll see the movie with everyone else on Friday.

message 4: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
I remeber one time I begged and begged my local movie theatre to give me the life size movie poster of New moon when it first came out because I know that all they do is throw it away when the next movie comes. SO I asked him if i could have the poster he was like "yeah just come back in like 3 weeks and you can come get it" i was so excited! so in 3 weeks i came back we went around the back and he gave it too me! now its in my room takeing up space hah!

message 5: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 352 comments i would do that, though do have some temporary tattoos for twilight :^D and i thought i was a huge twilight fan, the person with the tattoo all over their back is crazy!

message 6: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
I know right! I would get like a little quote or something but not almost my entire body and I read the radical about that lady she's like over fifty and she read the first book and became a crazy fan. I don't think I'm that crazy...... Lol I'm crazy but not phyco hehe