The Vampire Shrink  (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #1) The Vampire Shrink discussion

Beginning, Middle, & Ending

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dasha The beginning of the book seemed to be written by a novice and towards the middle, the writing started to sprout emotions and experienced writting. I haven't gotten to the ending yet, but does anyone agree or disagree?

^-^

Mara Hi Dasha, consider that she re-wrote it when she went "mainstream" :) (Also, she sandwiched an other book between the first and the then second.)
From the cover you might be reading this second edition.

Rosanna Mara wrote: "Hi Dasha, consider that she re-wrote it when she went "mainstream" :) (Also, she sandwiched an other book between the first and the then second.)
From the cover you might be reading this second edi..."

Damn..... I'm so confused. I just finished reading this book The Vampire Shrink (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist #1) by Lynda Hilburn I thought this was the newest addition. It's not??

Now I'm waiting for the new book 2 which I think is
Blood Therapy by Lynda Hilburn Not Blood Therapy (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist #2) by Lynda Hilburn

How confusing. I'm not even sure what order to read them in since book 3 was the original book 2