Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

New Librarian ability

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think there should be a new button for librarians called: Refer to Super-Librarian . I think it could help out a bit for things that normal librarians cant fix.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42426 comments Mod
Posts or threads in this group work quite well for that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but it would be a bit faster to just like click a button and it alert a super. Just sayin.. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Click their pic and instead of it saying Goodreads Librarian it will say Super-librarian

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42426 comments Mod
Nickname wrote: "It's very easy to know if a user is a librarian, but how I can know if a user is a super-librarian?"

The nice thing about posting here is you don't need to find one; most of the supers check this group regularly.

message 6: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments Also, some issues aren't cut and dry and are better posted here with an explanation rather than just plopped into a queue for a super-librarian to re-figure out what the problem is.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 963 comments Vicky wrote: "Also, some issues aren't cut and dry and are better posted here with an explanation rather than just plopped into a queue for a super-librarian to re-figure out what the problem is."

Yeah, it's nice for us to have a discussion.