Mid-Continent Public Library discussion

Archived > Nov. '11 - Inspirational Fiction Reads

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire (addlibrarian) I just finished The Son of Neptune and I'm reading Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee right now. I'm hoping to get to finish the "River of Time" series (Cascade & Torrent) I loved Waterfall (book 1). Lisa Tawn Bergren was just interviewed by Romantic Times Book Reviews. Here is the link if anyone is interested. http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-daily...

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 29 comments I finished The Fine Art of Insincerity: A Novel by Angela Hunt. The story brings together three sisters who have not had much of a relationship over the years. Characters discover a great deal about themselves, each other and what love is. Have tissues handy!

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6 comments I'm almost finished with Too Rich for a Bride: A Novel by Mona Hodgson. It's set in the late 1800s and follows a young woman who's moved to Cripple Creek, CO to become a businesswoman at a time when it wasn't acceptable for women to do so.

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 53 comments This past week I started Forbidden by Ted Dekker.

message 5: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 53 comments I finished reading Forbidden today at lunch. First book in a series, different from Dekker's other books. I liked the book, characters were well drawn, 1st book was wrapped up and left me eagerly awaiting the next book, Mortals in the series due in June 2012.