Mid-Continent Public Library discussion

Archived > November Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammy (last edited Nov 15, 2011 09:31AM) (new)

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 46 comments Mod
Tammy wrote: "Kill the Dead by Richard Kadrey"

You read such uplifting books. :)

message 3: by Tammy (last edited Nov 15, 2011 02:23PM) (new)

Tammy (tammyparrott) | 5 comments This series is actually pretty fun. I already have book three Aloha from Hell on hold. Noirish Horror by Richard Kadrey. The first in the series is Sandman Slim which is awesome. I gave it 5 stars. :)

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (tammyparrott) | 5 comments I read Patient Zero by Jonathan Maberry. This title would be a good one if your reader was an adrenaline reader interested in zombie/horror. It's an action and special forces versus zombies with terrorist origins.

message 5: by Ros (new)

Ros Spring | 3 comments I read a sample of Hunger Games (now I am waiting for my hold)and am reading City of Masks by Daniel Hecht. Someone recommended it to me on goodreads. If I stay on here very long I am going to have too many. Yea! I can add them to my to read list!

message 6: by Peyton (new)

Peyton (peyjenk) | 5 comments Working on The Radleys by Matt Haig. It is pretty stupid, but it might be a nice way to bridge the gap between the Twilight moms, the book club crowd, and the Desperate Housewives fans.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 46 comments Mod
Ros wrote: "I read a sample of Hunger Games (now I am waiting for my hold)and am reading City of Masks by Daniel Hecht. Someone recommended it to me on goodreads. If I stay on here very long I am going to have..."

Remember to use the "add book/author" when naming a title or author or both. City of Masks by Daniel Hecht. This way it will keep track on the side what titles and authors were discussed.