Romance Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Narrators Forum Discussion CONTINUES!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) Today at Speaking of Audiobooks, we are hosting our first live Narrators Forum. Six audiobook narrators, all with numerous romance narrations to their name, are joining us to discuss pertinent issues in their industry as well as provide listeners a look into their world. If you listen to audiobooks, I’m sure some, if not all, of our participating narrators are favorites of yours.

Joining us today:

Justine Eyre

Phil Gigante

Tavia Gilbert

Renee Raudman

Xe Sands

Karen White

The live forum starts at 11:00 eastern standard time and during the forum, only our panel of narrators will comment. Once their discussion is complete, we’ll open the discussion to our readers.

http://bit.ly/uSshiV

Come see us over at AAR’s News and Commentary blog today!

message 2: by Susinok (new)

Susinok I just read all of the comments on the forum, and it was great fun to see all the answers.

I'm totally picturing Phil recording naked from now on (as if I didn't before...).

message 3: by Xe (new)

Xe Sands (xesands) | 369 comments It was great for all of us as well, both in terms of gabbing with each other, and seeing the comnments from listeners as they've come in since the opening of the discussion. Thanks for reading!

message 4: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 631 comments I'm totally picturing Phil recording naked from now on (as if I didn't before...).

LOL Susinok, wasn't Phil hilarious throughout? The man does have a sense of humor, that's for sure.

And I was impressed with both he and Xe coming back to give advice to the newbie narrator that asked a question on accents etc. I'm sure she felt great to have gotten such prompt responses.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen White (karenwhiteaudiobooknarrator) | 145 comments Susinok wrote: "I just read all of the comments on the forum, and it was great fun to see all the answers.

I'm totally picturing Phil recording naked from now on (as if I didn't before...)."

Just in case you were worried, I DO NOT record naked! Doesn't mean I'm less dedicated than Phil - I just get chilled easily which makes my nose run and would affect the recording.
;)

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (melindaparmer) | 123 comments oh, come on Karen, you don't have to pretend with us - LOL!

@Lea - thank you for putting together that wonderful forum post - you da man! [insert whistles and applause here]

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) I loved putting this forum together and then moderating. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

BUT, in the meantime...

the discussion continues on our last forum! Renee Raudman joined the discussion last night and I believe all of our narrators have contributed - for days now. So, if you thought you had read it all after a day or so, you have missed out!