Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

who enjoyed/liked/loved both Twilight and Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shanna anyone?

புழுதி It's in vain,my friend.We,wizards do mix with the muggles,but not with foul-mouthed creatures that have joined You-Know-Who's army.The war will be won by us.

Rachel I love(x1000000) Harry Potter. I enjoy Twilight.

There's honestly no real comparison between the two, so people really should stop comparing them.

புழுதி Rachel wrote: "I love(x1000000) Harry Potter. I enjoy Twilight.

There's honestly no real comparison between the two, so people really should stop comparing them."

But then, you love Harry Potter 1000000 times more than Twilight right? Please say yes. xD

Rachel That's why I made the distinction, haha. I love HP. Enjoy Twilight. Big difference =)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Indianaronaldo wrote: "It's in vain,my friend.We,wizards do mix with the muggles,but not with foul-mouthed creatures that have joined You-Know-Who's army.The war will be won by us."

Um.. ok then..

Susie Bradley I like both book series. I LOVE the HP movies, just had a marathon over the weekend of them again. The Twilight movies leave a lot to be desired in terms of special effects. They are more of what used to be considered "B" movies, where the HP movies are top-notch.

It's hard to compare the two series, other than to make note that they both contain fantasy creatures. Twilight is a typical romance, albeit between species, where HP is the old story of good vs. evil.

I think both have their place.

Shanna I was begining to wonder if it was possible with all the "vs" chats if there was anyone who liked both at all.

Sarah me..im defently a fan of twilight and harry potter. but i must say i did like hp be4 twilight but now i like both of them. cant wait 4 the movie 2 come out and hp 2 come out on dvd. deff gonna get it!

message 10: by Will (new) - rated it 1 star

Will IV Oh awesome, another one of these.

Shanna Glad you love it Will ;-)) they do have a certain annoyance factor

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ I've enjoyed both series of books as well as the movies too.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: "I love(x1000000) Harry Potter. I enjoy Twilight.

There's honestly no real comparison between the two, so people really should stop comparing them."

Rachel you took the words out of my mouth. They are both good reads. But I have to say that Harry Potter stays with me long long after I had finished the series. When I read the books again now a I see them from a new perspective. For me twilight for magic meets mills and boon.

Shellie Isaac I love them both. I am glad that the authors wrote something enjoyable to read that you cant put the book down :)

Veronica I like them both

Sonia I like them both, even though I haven't read the Harry Potter books I really like them both! :)

Sarah Baethge I think both stories are fun

message 18: by Rula (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rula i love them both - couldn't pick any favourites.

Katharina I enjoyed Twilight and was a huge fan for a long time. I like Harry Potter, but never got into the story the same way.

george ☽ Me! I LOVE them both, couldn't choose if ya paid me a million pounds!

Jeanie I loved and enjoyed both for completely different reasons. Sure, I loved Potter more, but one has nothing to do with the other. Potter is magical; Twilight is all about Edward--right? It isn't as if we are allowed only one book to like in a lifetime. In fact, Lord of the Rings captured my mind and heart long before Harry was a gleam in JKR's eye.

I'm always thrilled when anyone finds any book or series to enjoy and read. Relationships with books are not intended to be exclusive relationships. Just as the more individuals read a book and become fans the better, the more books and individual becomes a fan of the better ttoo.