Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Who would play if this was a movie????

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ivory What do you think Four looks like? If this turned into a movie - Who would be the best actor to play him????

Crowleaf Hmm... Not sure but it had better be good!

The Unicorn Riding Faerie[Vee] they are making it into a movie if you check Veronica Roth's blog, she says that she has no say in who are playing the parts as Tris or Tobais. :[

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

They are turning it into a movie.

I think Dakota Fanning would make an Excellent Tris.

I'm not sure about Four...

The Unicorn Riding Faerie[Vee] I think Liam Hemsworth would make a good Tobais.

Darlene I also think Dakota Fanning would make a great Tris. And i think Colten Haynes from Teen Wolf would make a good Four. Those are both pretty well known actors though :/

message 7: by Marysa (last edited Nov 19, 2011 10:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marysa http://veronicarothbooks.blogspot.com...

thats the article on her blog about the casting. AnnaSophia Robb! all the way! she reminds me of tris and shes a great actress, but she would HAVE TO wear clue color contacts! I hate it if the actors don't look like the characters. I could imagine Zac Efron as Four...who doesn't love Zac Efron? but once again he needs green colored contacts

Cookie I always think that if they are making a book series into a movie, they should use nobodys. Like PJ, HP, Twilight...and so on.

Marielle I think Colten Haynes would be good for Four. Tris is a little harder I think. I don't know yet.

Crowleaf Cookie wrote: "I always think that if they are making a book series into a movie, they should use nobodys. Like PJ, HP, Twilight...and so on."

I agree, then no one knows who they are so they won't judge the movie by It's actors.

Manda Dean Geyer (with short hair like it is in Terra Nova) would make a good Four

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Manda wrote: "Dean Geyer (with short hair like it is in Terra Nova) would make a good Four"

I don't think he looks much like him. I always pictured four... Leaner; with more subtle muscles. Not like Geyer's where that like bulge out.

Marielle wrote: "I think Colten Haynes would be good for Four. Tris is a little harder I think. I don't know yet."

Colten Haynes' a pretty good fit

Marysa Colten Hayes I agree would be a good actor to portray Four.

Megan It is going to be a movie on internet movie database it says it will come out in 2015 they dont have any cast yet

Ivory I agree I can definitely see Colten Haynes playing Four. Great fit!

Mochaspresso I see Four as looking like a soldier, particularly a marine. Somebody strong and tough. The problem is that he is also supposed to be young. The people that come to mind for his role are all technically too old now.