The Riders of Alegaesia discussion

Characters > Eldunari

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Make your Eldunari here.

message 2: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Name: Symaela (pronounced suh-my-luh)

Eldunari Size: About the size of two or three basketballs combined into one.

Appearance of Eldunari: The pulsating orb is a bright sunset orange with iridescence of light red and dark yellow.

Appearance of Former Dragon: Symaela was, as has already been stated, the color of an orange sunset. Her scales had a very small amount of iridescent red and yellow. It was almost unnoticeable - her Eldunari shows it more. Her eyes were, oddly, not a similar color but were in fact a dark, enhancing green that almost clashed with her scales. Her claws and spikes were a dark gray/black and her teeth also had a gray tint, which was, in fact, their natural color.

To give you an idea of her size, I'll tell you that her rider was 6 feet 3 inches tall and his head reached the middle of the lower half of the lower part of her leg. If he were to wrap his arms around her neck, they wouldn't have even reached halfway, even at the most slender part. Her eye was twice the size of his head. If she had been standing on her hind legs with he neck stretched up, the tip of her nose would have reached the tip of the Eiffel Tower (if such a thing existed in Alegaesia, of course.)

Personality: Symaela's whole philosophy was, and still is, based on patience. She has no want or need for rushing. Her knowledge base is great and she is so old that she often speaks in riddles or statements without proper answers, and sometimes just with images, memories and emotions instead of words. She is wise but that does not make her any less fun to have around - she is very social and enjoys talking.

Other: She laid a light green egg with silver veining before the Fall of the Riders. If anyone wants to make a character for this egg, that'd be cool. XD

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy One question. What the hell is an Eldunari? O.o It's been a while since I read these things.

message 4: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
That dragons' heart of hearts - they can place their consciousness inside it and disgorge it from their body, and in doing so they will continue to exist even if their body has died.

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Huh. That does sound familiar. :P

message 6: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Yep. Now make one. XD

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD Nah. Make me. :P

message 8: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 89 comments Mod
May I make the dragon that was her hatchling?

message 9: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Sure. I know you'd do a good job with it.

message 10: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

....That compliment made my terrible day bump up to a pretty fan-smacking-tastic one.

message 11: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I'm glad I helped, then. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

message 12: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Yup yup!

I'm planning on making a wild white dragon (hatched) and then Symaela's still unhatched egg... D'aww, he's gonna be so cute... XD

message 13: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I cannot wait! XD

message 14: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Neither can I, really...

>hunkers down to actually MAKE said dragons

message 15: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I look forward to the moment you're done.

message 16: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

I'm almost done with the hatchling... Rider is coming soon.

message 17: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

message 18: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

:P Your faith in me... Skeptical whether or not it has been placed correctly.

message 19: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I'm positive it has not. ;D

message 20: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

....If you say so :D

message 21: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (last edited Nov 17, 2011 02:10PM) (new)

Name: Quorin (QUAH-rin)

Age: 2,170 (if he can remember accurately; give or take a decade))

Eldunari Size: Quorin's Eldunari is roughly the size of a crystal ball. Yes, I'm aware, that's very small for his age, but don't judge. It makes sense.

Appearance of Eldunari: Quorin's Eldunari appears as a swirling forest green orb with hints of gold, flecks of silver and the occasional streak of earthy brown. It gives off tendrils of what appear to be smoke, and they linger in the air before dissipating a couple of seconds later.

Appearance of Former Dragon: As a former dragon, Quorin was a mighty sight to behold... Even though he was only roughly the size of two school buses put together. From snout to tail tip, he wasn't that long, and his wings weren't much wider than his body length. If he rose to the height of his hackles and arched his back, his tallest spike would just barely make it to the top of a two-story-building, but that's not what caught your eye about him.

For one thing, his scales were multi-colored. Although their original sheen is a forest canopy green, his old rider permanently changed some of the scales to be gold and brown. In one light, they looked this way, and another, they looked that. All in all, it was hard to get adjusted to (Hey, he liked his old appearance!) but he got over it after a couple of years of moping. His tail spikes, horns, claws and teeth were all the same color of a dim white, but the length of these calcium fixtures frightened most anyone who had seen them.

Personality: Quorin has a tempered attitude that can only be quelled by people he views as somewhat intelligent. Sometimes, he wishes he could still be a dragon instead of an embodiment, but he provides valuable information that he's gleaned and remembered over the many years that he's lived. If anything, he loves puzzles and riddles more than a single other entity in the world (aside from his now deceased rider), and often spends his days reflecting on how it felt to fly free in the sky.

Other: Enjoys debates.
Long ago, he mated with a wild female dragon and she laid two eggs; one a riveting jade green and the other a pale, delicate turquoise. I offer the same proposal as Yums :P