Time Travel discussion

The Forgotten Land
This topic is about The Forgotten Land
Time Travel Books By Members > Keith McArdle - The Forgotten Land

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keith (new) - added it

Keith McArdle (varangian) | 18 comments The Forgotten Land

"Sergeant Steve Golburn, an Australian Special Air Service veteran, is tasked with a dangerous mission in Iraq, deep behind enemy lines. When Steve’s 5 man SAS patrol inadvertently spark a time portal, they are thrown into a place far more dangerous and lawless then modern Iraq. Join the SAS patrol on this action adventure into the depths of not only a hostile land, far away from the support of the Allied front line, but into another world…another time."

If you have a Kindle and think this appeals to you, please send me a personal message including your e-mail address and I will send you the book for your Kindle free of charge.

Thanks,

Keith

Cheryl has hopes her life will calm down soonish (cherylllr) | 902 comments My husband might like that - it's certainly intriguing. If I hadn't already bought his Christmas present I'd be thinking about a Kindle right now!

message 3: by John, Moderator in Memory (new) - added it

John | 834 comments Mod
I will take you up on that offer, Keith. However, I can't promise how soon I will get a chance to read it. I will promise to post a review when I do. I will send you a message with my e-mail address.

message 4: by Tej (new) - added it

Tej (theycallmemrglass) | 1725 comments Mod
Hey Keith, I guess I am too late to take you up on your offer as I had already bought your book on Kindle. It was only £2.19 (appx $3). I will endeavour to read and review it by Xmas. I have to first of all catch up with the book club, looks like I am going to have to miss reading The Mirror and jump straight to Chronolyths. Then I have an obligation to read Skullduggery Pleasant. So it will be 3rd on my reading list :)

message 5: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
Still giving away free copies Keith?

I like me high action and military time travel a bit like Rabbit Hole (The Paradox Series, #1) by Garrett Smith Rabbit Hole