WELCOME TO highschool discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena start

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2011 12:10PM) (new)

Los Dr. Sr. Prof. Mr. Carl Esq. the Third sat at the front at his table with his feet swung on top of the table in front of him. He looked curiously at the door as students walked in. Observing them, he thought of how they would make wonderful paintings, each one, a different picture in real life. Seeing the curve of his sharp nose or the swish of the girl's blue hair brought him much enjoyment, for it was like he was the only one who looked at people in this perspective, taking in their whole picture rather then just their outline.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Zora walked in and found her seat

message 4: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee walks in and tries looking for her seat. She finds it next to some girl name Zora. Maysee turns to her and smiles. "Hi! :D"

message 5: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena " hey" zora smiled

message 6: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee takes out her art supplies and turns to Zora. "Do you like art?"

message 7: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena "yeah." zora smiled and got her stuff out

message 8: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) "I do too! What kind of art?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, class, welcome to art! We will be learning much this year and not only about art, but about how to find your inner soul. Any questions before we start?" Mr.etc...Carl... asked.

message 10: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee raised her hand. "What kind of art are we going to do?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"First, since none of us know each other yet, we will start off with the art of the names. Do you all know what your names mean?" Mr...Carl.. asked the class with a smile.

message 12: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) "Well...I'll start. I'm Maysee. My name was origianaly Massie, but my mom changed it. I don't know what it means

message 13: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Zora smiled

message 14: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee laughed to herself and looked at Zora. "Your turn!" She chirped

message 15: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena "I'm zora! I used to play zelda alot so my brother calls me Zelda."

message 16: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee laughed a little and smiled

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Zora shrugged

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, class, may I have your attention? Our first project will cover the art of seeing. See this white egg? I want you all to paint it without using the color white."

message 19: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee frowned but began to color

message 20: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena zora nodded

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked aroud, observing and smiling, while looking at the students' confused faces. He knew that they would eventually see the shades of the rainbow embraced into the egg and showing the ribbons of shadow hidden at the edge of the table. They will eventually see.

message 22: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena zora begain thinking she picked up her brush

message 23: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Maysee thought for a minute and looked closely at the egg. Her face suddenly cleared and she began.