Creative Reviews discussion

Special Events > FREE EBOOK!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thank you Shane!!! This is fabulous and just in time for the holidays!! Thank you! :)

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Yes, Shane thanks for asking! My short story prequel, Before, is coming out on Friday (the 18th) in Ebook. I have another short story being released Nov.23 called Whiteout and then my debut novel Masquerade is coming out December 16th!!
its been exciting.

I hope you are doing well too!!!

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Shane wrote: "Cambria wrote: "Yes, Shane thanks for asking! My short story prequel, Before, is coming out on Friday (the 18th) in Ebook. I have another short story being released Nov.23 called Whiteout and then ..."

You won't regret it! Its a fab read!

message 4: by Patti (new)

Patti Roberts | 123 comments Shane wrote: "Hello everyone, my name is Shane Porteous and I have written a free full length E-novel called How Gods Bleed. The purpose of this novel is to help spread awareness about myself as an author. All ..."

I shane just read this (comment below) on Smashwords - people like that are a waste of space!!!!! and have no idea how hard we indie authors have to work at promoting ourselves. Does he complain when Coke promotes themselves endlessly!! Or is it ok if you have a marketing company promote for you???? I would like to know what the difference really is... apart from the $$$$. And on top of that - your book is free!! Oh well, what goes around comes around. I say good for you, keep up the hard work. I am going to go promote your ebook for you on my twitter!!!! Patti

stupid comment with 1 star rating. How is that possible, he didn't even read your book!

- Review by: rudyards on Nov. 13, 2011 : star
I didn't bother reading this, you blatantly self promoted yourself, joined forums just to advertise yourself and were one of the worst spammers I ever saw. MaybeI'll read it later, but I'm not that certain its going to good in any sense of the word.

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Some people are just hateful.
And anyone who reads that comment will see what a fool that person is. If they hate it, then why download it?