Fairies, Pixies, etc. Roleplay discussion

Mini-Elves > Lightslayer's Base: The Giant Pine Tree

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Lightslayer arrived on his raven, Midnight. He untied petaldance's sack & threw it over his shoulder, knocking her out.

message 2: by Mae (last edited Nov 13, 2011 04:43PM) (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Justin tried to scream but only could cough. the sack slammed against a hard surface. he felt willow's form beneath him go limp. [No! She can't die!] then he felt her faint heartbeat, & gave a cough of relief.

message 3: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Thorn said,"Release the girl." as they landed to the crow. he hopped of as arrow alighted beside him.

message 4: by Mae (last edited Nov 13, 2011 04:49PM) (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
He tied & gagged willow, then threw her back into the sack. he put a halter w/reins on the crow, then a saddle(which he tied the sack to).

message 5: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((rr break brb))

message 6: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((kk im bak))
Lightslayer kicked at the sack that held Petaldance. "Tie her up with spiderwebbing and sticky-plant." he ordered to Stab, who did as he was told. "And GAG HER!!" he cried, just as petaldance opened her mouth to scream for help. he then knocked her out agin & slung her limp body in the sack over his shoulder.

message 7: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments The crow blinked.

Willow struggled, crying silently

message 8: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Stab knocked her out as they arrived in the dungeon. Then he untied the tops on the sacks but did not take the fairies(including petaldance)out. he just set them on the floor of the dungeon, then swept away to find Arrow. Thorn locked the door and sat to guard them.

message 9: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Willow groaned quietly.

message 10: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Justin graoned and woke up. [I can't see a thing! And i'm gagged, too!!...W-Willow, are you okay?]

message 11: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments She tried to move, whimpering

message 12: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
<C-can you take off my gag & blindfold with magic...?>

message 13: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments She reached over for him

message 14: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
<...To your right, I think.> he said, twisting closer.

Blood tricked down petaldance's forehead. a tear slipped down her cheek. her hair was dark with blood. she looked like a child of death.

message 15: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((hello?))

message 16: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments She turned to the right, reaching over to touch his neck softly

message 17: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((okay so make his facial bindings come of!))
Petaldance undid her own gag. "Justin!! Willow!! It's me, Petaldance!!"

message 18: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments She slowly took his facial bindings off of him

message 19: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Justin gasped. "Willow, it's Petaldance!!" he cried as petal dance took willow's facial bindings off in turn. Justin realized she was sweaty and bloody. tears streaked her beutiful sculpted face.

message 20: by Mae (last edited Nov 18, 2011 05:24PM) (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Petaldance wailed in pain and misery as she undid all their bindings, then fainted from the effort.
"Petaldance!!" Justin screamed, grabbing willow and carrying her over to petaldance. he held petal dance for a moment, then said, "Willow, i don't know any healing spells. will you help me?
((their r 2 main rules about magic:
1)magic drains ur strength. for instance, if u used magic to undo a rubix cube, u would feel as if u did that much concentration.
2)magic is affected by distance. If u try to cast a spell on something far away, it will take lots more energy.
in both theses rules, the energy tooken from you can hurt u greatly--that's why it was so fatal to petal.))

message 21: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((gtg RREEAALLYY soon, kk?))

message 22: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((gtg into my bath keep rping bye & if moony gets here tell 'er to rp 2!!!))

message 23: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((kk im bak))
Lightslayer was meditating in his room. He reached out, feeling the distraught feelings of Petaldance, Justin, & Willow. He smiled and continued searching. He felt Thorn's annoyance at Arrow and Stab leaving him to do guard duty, and also felt Stab searching for Arrow, hoping to prepare for mating.

message 24: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Stab looked around in the archery range.
"AARROOWW!!" he called.
Silence.
Suddenly, an arrow whipped toward him, piercing through the air. Instinctively, he brought up his shield, which was sung out of douglas fir wood. he was an evergreen elf, and when he wielded a weapon sung from his own tree, it was impenetrable.
CLANGK! the arrow bounced of his shield. He picked it up. It was fletched with a mixture of magic-shrunken peregrine falcon and beautifully white crow feathers. This is evergreen wood, he thought. Arrow uses this wood! he realized. "Arrow! It's only me! Stab!!"
"Oops." said Arrow, flying to him and taking back the arrow.
"Nice reflex, though."
"Thanks."

message 25: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
"Do you want to juvenile mate?"
"...No thanks."

Lightslayer turned away in disgust. He further probed for enemies, searching throughout the Giant Pine.

message 26: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Willow jumped slightly

message 27: by Mae (last edited Nov 18, 2011 05:51PM) (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Thorn sighed. He slid in three trays of raspberries and unsweetened nectar into the cell((which had IMPENETRABLE WALLS))and sealed the opening closed.

Justin looked at the food, then decided fellow fairies came first.

message 28: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Willow slowly made her way over to the raspberries ((G2g for a while)

message 29: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((pleez rp on eeveelutions 2 & 3 & if u think im slow then my mom's changing the tablecloth & put some of the stuff from the table on the computer chair so brb))

message 30: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((kk i'm back))
Justin tugged on her arm.
"Hey! Thorn drugs all raspberries!! Don't eat them!!!"
<Plus, we need to heal Petaldance.>

message 31: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((gtg eat pizza and maybe mac & cheese brb))

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Winter zipped around out side her wings almost a blur she was the fastest farie around but she didnt know it in fact she was the fastest thing and her dove came a close second.

message 33: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Lightslayer detected her presence. His eyes almost snapped open, but he kept them closed. I have to maintain concentration!
He searched deeper, trying to delve into her mind to find her allegiance.
Who are you...?

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) With her royal magic hertige he esaliy subcutaneously cast him away. She bolted then slowed almost hurting a animal.

message 35: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
Lightslayer leaped up. He unfolded his wings. His wings operated without fairy dust--therefore they were strong and hardy. They were leathery, almost dragonlike. He flapped them and began flying, feeling around for where Winter was.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) winter zipped and zoomed to practice control when she was in speed flight

message 37: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Mae wrote: "((kk i'm back))
Justin tugged on her arm.
"Hey! Thorn drugs all raspberries!! Don't eat them!!!"
Plus, we need to heal Petaldance.>"

She nodded slowly.

message 38: by Mae (last edited Nov 19, 2011 12:24PM) (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((Hey, Moony! Winter is supposed to meet & join Lightslayer, not avoid & IGNORE him!!))
Justin pounded on the wall of the cell, then was thrown backwards. "It's a fairy-proof wall!!" he cried.

Thorn sighed. Arrow had gone to practice archery, and Stab had left him in search for Arrow. How dare threy leave me on boring old guard duty like this!!

message 39: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments Willow helped him up "Justin"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) winter stopped her wings started to slow and she looked around everywhere

message 41: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
"What...?" he murmured, dazed.

Petaldance moaned softly. She tried to get up but didn't have the strength...

Lightslayer put his elm bow away & drew his long broadsword.

message 42: by Drama (new)

Drama | 47 comments "Are you ok?" she looked at him

message 43: by Mae (last edited Nov 19, 2011 12:29PM) (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
"Yeah. But...Petaldance..."

Petaldance moaned again. <Help...me...>

"Why are you here?!" he demanded. "Whose side are you on, intruder?!"

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Winter looked about eyes flashing everywhere waiting whaching ready to pull out the onlything she has left of her family all three of the triplets had a weapon mad efor them of the tree they used to live it it was made ont hier birthday the plant was grown the day of thier birth

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((hello anyone alive))

message 46: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((sorry i was distracted by the magic mystery wonder group))
Lightslayer cried again: "What is your affiliation?!"
((hello? stop drama?))
Thorn sighed again.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "What ever side is winning so i can make shue my sister and brother live thru this war" winter said ready for the on slaght of a welcome she got most of the time

message 48: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
"Good. Then it would do you well to join us." His voice betrayed no emotion.

Stab went to Thorn to help him on guard duty.

Petaldance groaned, glowed briefly, and got up.

Justin gasped.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) "very well"winter said

message 50: by Mae (new)

Mae | 159 comments Mod
((gtg bye))

« previous 1