Amazon Kindle & Fire discussion

General > Kindle Touch Is Shipping Early!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 293 comments Mod
I've been hearing from lots of people who have got notifications of a change in their shipping dates. The Kindle Touch should be shipping around the same time as the Fire! :)

Sounds like it'll get there this week for people who ordered early. Much better than having to wait another ten days.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) I just got a notice stating it was shipping sooner then they thought.....I hope mine comes in this week....I did not pay for the faster shipping as generally when I select the 5-7 days I still get it in two.....

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ wrote: "I just got a notice stating it was shipping sooner then they thought.....I hope mine comes in this week....I did not pay for the faster shipping as generally when I select the 5-7 days I still get ..."

Hopefully it works out for you! I know sometimes when I'm hoping it'll ship fast it works out, but sometimes it doesn't. It helps having Amazon Prime to make sure you get everything the next day.

message 4: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 2 comments WooHoo Got a notice It has shipped!

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (eden1013) Haven't gotten the email yet saying that it'll ship early, or a notice that it's shipped. My card hasn't even been charged yet. No worries, I didn't order until Oct. 1 so I'm sure i'm far down on the list.

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) and, I'm on the wrong string... I'm getting the fire. Ooops.

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Call it a "Perry Moment."

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 1 comments Mine is out for delivery! UPS usually delivers around 3pm, but every mow & then he doesn't come by till 6-7 pm.... I pray that today is not one of those late days! :0

message 9: by Karen M (new)

Karen M Ordered mine 10/16/11. Got the email today! Due for delivery Friday!!! Amazon is "Shipping Soon" Delivery Estimate: 11/18/11

message 10: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 33 comments only 3 days, karen!

message 11: by Karen M (new)

Karen M It was easier to wait with the original arrival estimate of 11/28...now I am so excited!

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

10 days early? Not bad at all!

message 13: by Paula (new)

Paula (eden1013) Got my email today saying it was shipped. Est delivery is Nov 18! :D

message 14: by Karen M (new)

Karen M Amazon up dated delivery to 11/17/11. Did I get lucky or what?!

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Ooo! Glad to see you two are getting bumped up!

message 16: by Karen M (new)

Karen M Precious arrived last night. I'm in love! The Touch has not been a problem at all so it was the right choice for me. She was pre-registered and started downloading books as soon as I plugged her in for charging (yes I've decided she's female for a variety of reasons LOL).

message 17: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cleary (rileygrf) Got an email today saying the two I ordered for my sons will be shipping early estimated to arrive Mon Nov 28

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Carolyn wrote: "Got an email today saying the two I ordered for my sons will be shipping early estimated to arrive Mon Nov 28"

Ooo sounds nice. How old are they?

message 19: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Cleary (rileygrf) They are twelve year old twin boys