Good YA Series discussion

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)
This topic is about Silence
Hush, Hush > What do you think of Silence?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (last edited Nov 30, 2011 05:06PM) (new) - added it

Crystal (crystalways) | 305 comments Mod
What did you guys think of the book Silence?
Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
This is the third book in the series for Hush, Hush. I'm may not have had the most postive reviews for the book before, but I still want to read this book. I haven't yet because its not avaliable at my library yet. However, I think its time to start talking about it. You can talk about this with spoilers (for this book only though and the ones before). I'll my review and thoughts as soon as I finish. In the meantime, what were your favorite parts of the book?

To see this book's poll click here.

Claire | 9 comments Loved the book. I read it twice and now have it on audio. There are some really nice scenes between Patch and Nore but i do feel that there should have been less Hank and Scott and more Patch. Mind you Becca should be able to rectify that in the 4th book.

Arina | 1 comments LOVED IT.

Arushi (arushilisa) i loved it. jev is soooo cute :D

i cant wait for the fourth book, though i dont see why the battle is now inevitable. i think its always been inevitable. fallen angels and nephilim were never on the best terms...but of course, now that hank is dead, i guess the process of it has sped up ??

and claire i agree. there really should have been more patch-nora scenes. the two of them are soo cute :) too bad nora didnt realize how special it was that she was at patch's place.

in the fourth, i expect to see more patch-nora :D even though a lot of its going to be all battle and war and...aargh scott. i dont like that kid. i never did. D:

Claire | 9 comments Lisa wrote: "i loved it. jev is soooo cute :D

i cant wait for the fourth book, though i dont see why the battle is now inevitable. i think its always been inevitable. fallen angels and nephilim were never on t..."
It's not that i disliked scott, he just kept getting in the way.

message 6: by Nat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nat (Nat_Hamilton) | 10 comments i loved this book, it had so many twists and turns, i can't wait to read the next book!

Mimi Kowgie (mika_koga) | 7 comments it was okay for me. i really hated it when nora lost her memory. it was very frustrating

message 8: by May (new) - rated it 5 stars

May | 16 comments Mika wrote: "it was okay for me. i really hated it when nora lost her memory. it was very frustrating"

it WAS very frustrating

Mimi Kowgie (mika_koga) | 7 comments May wrote: "Mika wrote: "it was okay for me. i really hated it when nora lost her memory. it was very frustrating"

it WAS very frustrating"

i still love patch though. haha i love guys who are very protective! haha

message 10: by bookworm123 (new)

bookworm123 | 3 comments small question guys..... u say Hush Hush? like there are 2 Hushes?

message 11: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina | 11 comments Nat wrote: "i loved this book, it had so many twists and turns, i can't wait to read the next book!"

I agree with you. I hope the next book will be out soon cause I'm crazy without this books about Nora and Patch.

Ashley (RiseOfChaos) I loved Silence, it was thrilling and suspenseful. I can't wait for the next one!

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 28 comments Exactlyy! it was AMAZING

Malin (takemybrokensoul) May wrote: "Mika wrote: "it was okay for me. i really hated it when nora lost her memory. it was very frustrating"

it WAS very frustrating"

IT WAS MORE THAN VERY FRUSTRATING!

message 15: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna | 1 comments I absolutely love it! I think Patch and Nora's interaction in this book is the sexiest out of the series. Haha.

And I love how Becca Fitzpatrick made Nora use the name "Jev" for Patch throughout the first-half of the book. In the first-half of the book, Jev was never mentioned as Patch. This kind of gives the readers a mystery case on who was Jev to Nora before she lost her memory. But, Patch did mention his name being Jev in the second book, Crescendo, but that was the very beginning of the second book, so I'm not sure if fans could remember that. Anyways, it made the book more fun and interesting.

Oh, and Patch is still as hot as ever.

Arushi (arushilisa) Anna wrote: "I absolutely love it! I think Patch and Nora's interaction in this book is the sexiest out of the series. Haha.

And I love how Becca Fitzpatrick made Nora use the name "Jev" for Patch throughout ..."

yeah jev was patch's name at the end of crescendo i believe. i remember it because me and my friends were trying to decide which name we liked better--jev or patch. its patch for me <3

Stacie | 2 comments LOVED IT!

Minouschka (minous) | 7 comments Loved the book!!! love patch/jev whatever! wish the 4th book was already released. the next book patch and nora have to find a strategy for the battle. fallen angels and nephilim bring it on!!!

damn we have to wait like forever for the last book...