Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments hi!

message 2: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. hey :)
what do you want to rp about?

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments can we do romance? and can i be the girl??

message 4: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. yeah sure
how far do you go in romance?

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments ill go all the way

message 6: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. okay...um I'm not good at those parts but I will try. Like anyhting past making out I'm not really that good at rping but I think I can do it.

message 7: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments yea im not that good at it ether :( we can just skip those parts if you wunt to

message 8: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. okay whatever works

message 9: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Name: Tyler-Kane (Ty, Tyler, Kane, T, or TK for short)
Appearance: Tyler-Kane
Personality: Gentle, Kind, Charming, funny, easy to get along with, very smart and very very protective, strong. sometimes has a bad temper, but never takes his anger out on the people he loves, will always be the first to apologize and is very sweet.
History: Pretty bad, but he pretends like it wasn't, acts like he had a normal childhood. He actually has an abusive father and his mother is an alcoholic, lives in the projects of Brooklyn (the really bad area), but doesn't let people outside of the area know it. Is happy amd always tries to have fun and enjoy life, no matter what his life is like
Family: Abusive Father, Alcoholic Mother, Little Brother who died of Lukemia and an older sister
Crush: ....
Other: Plays guitar and sings really well, but no one knows it

message 10: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments name:alix night
app: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images...

History:she lives in a foster nome cuz her famly died in a car crash win she wus 12 thay sed she cood leve the foster home win she trned 18 but she desidid to stay and hellp out ther no one knows that she livs in a foster home
famly:dusint have eney
Other:Plays guitar

message 11: by JennyGrace (last edited Nov 13, 2011 01:40PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler-Kane walked through central park, he had on a black tank top and tan shorts, his dark green low-top chucks were a little beat up and he had a silver chain that hung around his neck with an eagle pendant and a house key hanging from it, he had a black button down shirt thrown over his shoulder and he was holding onto the collar of it with two fingers. In his other hand he carried a bottle of Dr. Pepper, he squinted in the bright sunlight, looking for a spot of shade to cool off in

message 12: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments alix is siting under a tree at the parc reading

message 13: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler sat down on a bench a little ways away from a girl who was sitting under a tree with a book, all the other trees were occupied, so he didn't have any shade to sit in

message 14: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments alix looks up and sees a cute boy and smiles at him

message 15: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler saw the girl smile and smiled back charmingly, dimples showing up on his cheeks

message 16: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she smiles and pats the grawnd beside her for him to come sit

message 17: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler shrugged and smiled again, standing up and sitting beside her, he leaned back on his hands "what are you reading?" he asked casually

message 18: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments "romeo and juliet" she ses smileing at him

message 19: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler smiled "that's one of my favorite pieces of literature" he said "I read it in tenth grade"

message 20: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments "me to but i desidid to read it ugen" she ses with a smile

message 21: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler smiled "I wish I could but I don't have my own copy" he said "I'm Tyler-Kane, by the way, but you can use whatever nickname for me you want"

message 22: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she smiles and laughs "well i just finished this so you can boroe it if tou wunt and im alix"

message 23: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK smiled "I like your name" he said "and thanks"

message 24: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she blushis a little "thanks" she ses handing him the book

message 25: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK half-smiled at her, so there was only a dimple on his left cheek "So....do you live around here?" he asked, taking the book

message 26: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments "ummmm yea" she ses looking down

message 27: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK nodded, he could tell b the look on her face that she was ashamed of where she really lived and was hiding it, he did the same thing all the time

message 28: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she smiles at him a little

message 29: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK smiled back, then looked up at the sky

message 30: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she looks down

message 31: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler looked at her "Do you....um, wanna walk?" he asked

message 32: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she looks up an s smiles a little "ok"

message 33: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler smiled and stood up, holding out his hand to her

message 34: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she smiles and takes his hand and stands up

message 35: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler began to walk with her, sliding his hand into his pocket and carrying the bottle of Dr. Pepper in the other "So...what are you doing all alone out here on this fine day?"

message 36: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she shrugs "i-i gess i just like being alone" she wispers

message 37: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK nodded "I get like that sometimes" he said

message 38: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she nodds

message 39: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. They walked out of central park and toward the harbor "Have you ever seen the verrizano bridge from the docks?" he asked

message 40: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she shakes her head "no"

message 41: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK smiled "it looks really cool" he said as they approached the docks

message 42: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she smiled and walks with him

message 43: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. When they reached the docks, Tyler leaned on the railing and pointed out the verrizano to her, since it was a hazy day, the bridge stood out against the sky, and the angle they were look at it from made it look bigger than it was

message 44: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments she smiles "its beautiful"

message 45: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments ((??))

message 46: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. TK smiled "a lot of things are beautiful, you just have to look for them" he said

message 47: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments ((sorry))

She smiles "yea"

message 48: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler looked at her for a few moments, then back at the bridge

message 49: by Autumn (new)

Autumn  | 754 comments Alix looks down as a tear runs down her face

message 50: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Tyler looked at her and saw the tear "Hey...." he said gently "are you okay?"

« previous 1