Kristin Hannah discussion

The Glass Case

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaimah (new)

Shaimah (chaymich) | 11 comments Mod
Ive been sooo super busy lately i almost forgot to update my reading books! I visited Kristins website and i cant wait till her new book is out! Im definately preordering this one!!! Btw dont forget to download her free short story "The Glass Case" i am half way through and its amazing so far! What do you guys think? I seem to be going backwards in her books...i started off reading her latest publications and i feel like im finishing them off pretty quick..soon enough ill have read all her books!

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments loved The Glass Case !!

message 3: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Viggiano | 3 comments wow, thanks for the info....I've been listening to Danielle Steel's....sisters - - on the way to and from work....haven't read Daniel Steel in years !!! Currently reading Olive Kidderidge....different. anyway...thanks for the info...

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele (gileswife) | 21 comments The Glass Case was wonderful! Even in short stories she makes me cry!! lol! It is only available in e-format, but free Kindle e-readers are available for both PCs and Macs, in case you don't have an e-reader. Can post links if anyone is interested. Happy reading!