Paranormal book activity discussion

What are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Yeah, what are you currently reading? How is it? :D

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (theresa_sofia) I am reading Angel. And I like it. :D But I don't like that angels are evil :(

message 3: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Are they evil? That doesn't sound good, lol!

message 4: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (theresa_sofia) No :( And when Patch is an angel.... :(:(
I don't get it T_T

message 5: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Hahaha, you hafta tell me about it when you're done! :DDD

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (theresa_sofia) I will :DDD <3

message 7: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 14 comments Mod
Thanks! :DDDD

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) finished up The Outlaw Demon Wails (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #6) by Kim Harrison this series is definitely getting better and better even with the heartache. Now reading The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Morfi (vmorfi) | 1 comments I just finished Eden (Eden Series, Book #1) by Janelle Stalder and loved it. I am holding a giveaway for it at my blog, if you want to check it out.
http://mostlyreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/eden-by-janelle-stalder-review-giveaway.html

And now I just started Masquerade (Heven and Hell, #1) by Cambria Hebert and Touch of Power (Healer, #1) by Maria V. Snyder .
I am also going back to reading Legacy of Lies & Don't Tell (Dark Secrets, #1) by Elizabeth Chandler which I have put aside for a while.

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) finsished The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2) by Pittacus Lore last night and now I am almost halfway through Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Otis | 2 comments right now im reading "lover enshrined" of the BDB series. i hate library books! i had to glue it back together AND page was missing!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) oh. that sucks

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments Right now I am resding The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz. So far so good witch is good beacuse sometimes hit or miss with Koontz!

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Otis | 2 comments ikr sarah! i used to be REALLY into stephen king so i figured dean koontz i would deff like, but for some reason i just cant seem to get into his books. whats the darkest evening of the year about? im reading lover avenged right now (bdb) im having a hard time getting motivated to read it though, not that im not loving this series its just really looooooong!! i may need a break from the brothers before finishing the rest of them.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments Darkest Night of the Year is alot like the rest of Koontz stuff; phyco killer tries to do un speakable evil and someone has to stop them. I was also told that if I liked King I would love Koontz. Wile i do love Koonts the two authors I don't see how they are the same! I however am a huge BDB fan and have read all of them!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) finished The Accidental Vampire (Argeneau, #7) by Lynsay Sands and now onto Touch of Darkness (Darkness Chosen, #2) by Christina Dodd

message 18: by Casey (new)

Casey | 2 comments I have just read the Dark Divine series and I can't wait for the next and finial book of the series. I have also just read the Darkness Becomes Her. I really don't know how to describe this book because it went from vampire and witches to greek gods. - Casey

just updating

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) I have finally finished A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10) by Kim Harrison was a little hard to get into at first but as usual I loved loved LOVED it can't wait for the next one... I never get bored with Rachel and her friends adventures.

Now I am going to read Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare

message 20: by Xiomara (new)

Xiomara (xiomara1) | 2 comments Hi all! I'm new to goodreads...I'm looking for new books of the paranormal variety...my hectic life and busy schedule makes "book shopping hard...but I found this indie paranormal thriller on Amazon, 'Dark Side of Grace' by M.L. Cooper...it's pretty good so far...and is pretty scary too!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) hello Xiomara welcome to goodreads. :)

message 22: by Xiomara (new)

Xiomara (xiomara1) | 2 comments Thanks Sammie!

Samantha (Book Lover's Cozy Cafe) (sparklyblueyes) you're welcome:)