The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Off Campus > Police Station

Comments Showing 1-50 of 272 (272 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Nov 13, 2011 11:36AM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) This is what it looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=police...

The building is impervious to magic. Any creature that enters is unable to use their abilities. All officers and staff have guns that can shoot a suspect with that will make any creature either dead or immobile (certain period of time).
Chief of the Department: Jerry C. Rogers

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Robyne sat in the chair waiting for them to take off her monitoring bracelet they place on her.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments ren came to the police station like he did every week to make sure his brother hadnt been arrested...again

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Finally..why does it take you guys forever to get it off." she asked annoyed.

"Maybe if you stayed out of trouble you wouldnt have to wear it, Robyn." the policemen said.

"yeah, yeah..whats to point of life if your not really break the rules of it." she smiled and got up.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments ren was walking towards the door and accidentily bumped her "oh sorry"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Take back that apology." she demanded with a smile as she stared at him

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "huh?" he starred at her

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "i said take back your apology." she said crossing her arms.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Because i dont take apologies. They are worthless. What is the point in apologizing for a mistake..?" she said leaning near the door way as she looked at him

[hot haha]

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he shrugged "never thought of it that way...fine i take back my apology"

((exactly ;) ))

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "You cant take it back anymore. Now your my slave forever." she said smiling.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he raised an eyebrow "is that so?" he smirked

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Yup. All because you had to apologize." she said shrugging.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he chuckled "ok then what would master like?" he said playing along

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "hmm..i want you to go over there near that officer and jump up and down!" she said clapping as she walked near him.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he shook his head "are you serious?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Very serious." she said walking behind him and urging him forward. "I am your master after all." she whispered.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he laughed "ok fine" he walked over to the officer and started jumping up and down

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Robyn laughed banging her hand against the wall.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he walked over to her "is ms.master satisfied?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Almost. Go back but this time jump on his desk." she asked.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he crossed his arms

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Come on. Dont me a chicken. He wont arrest you." she said smiling

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "yes he will"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "No he wont. I know Garrett. He is a softy if its your first time." she said. "Plus i commanded it."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he chuckled "its not like you can make me..."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) She pouted. "Fine, you'll just have to make up for that." she said then smiled before she randomly kissed him then walked out of the building slowly.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he stood there with a stupid look on his face...then he ran after her "hey! what was that for! whats your name!'

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Robyn Castor" she said still walking she needed a drink or something. She did think the guy was hot.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "im ren" he caught up to her smiling

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Ren, i like it. " she said with a half smile.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "why thank you robyn"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) She shrugged. "No problem."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "now um...why did you kiss me?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Cause i could." she walked up close and kissed him again. "See? I could do it again."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he blushed "i uh..."

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) She laughed. "Now that is cute." she told hin

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he blushed harder

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) She smiled. "Anytime you want kisses just ask" she winked walking to her corvet.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he laughed then starred at her following her "i have never met anyone like you"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) She smiled. "Seems im one of a kind. Its best that way for the world."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he chuckled "so where are you going"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Dont know..yet..no of a place to party at?" she asked

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(awesome,seth's dorm!)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "Do share" she asked him.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments he cleared his throat "first...are you human?"

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "What defines a human?" she asked smiling.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4878 comments "Um mortal, no powers and they look human all the time" he said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6