Cover 2 Cover discussion

Great Questions To Think About! > To Read Or Not To Read!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a choice of matter if you read or you don't read simple as that! But does anyone know, do girls read more then boys? Or do boys read more then girls? Or is it even?

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 26 comments I'm biased obviously:Girls.

message 3: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I'll vote with Emily, Girls, but I don't really know

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily I (emilyi) Even
I know lots of boys and girls that read and lots that don't

message 5: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I don't really know any boys at all who really read, but maybe that's cus I hang out with the wrong type of boys : )

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily I (emilyi) Leila wrote: "I don't really know any boys at all who really read, but maybe that's cus I hang out with the wrong type of boys : )"

haha

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well I think girls read more cuz in my school only girlz chose to do there summer readin'

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana There's more girl books in the teen section so I think girls read more because it's marketed toward girls more.

message 9: by Yuman (last edited Dec 19, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) girls..girls have more emotional level so ithink they'd be more prone to read books about others
or books that would tell them about lives and feelings, fiction, usually. not that many boys i know like to read...some magic adventuristic stuff, but not much. i think girls have more of a tendency to read books because they like to imagine....

but i am biased of course :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) I agree that most YA books are for girls, which annoys me, because though I am a girl, I don't like girl books.

message 11: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) Pretty even there are a bunch of guys and girls at my school that read for fun. But I think more girls read or at least out of the people I know