The Riders of Alegaesia discussion

General Information > Rules and Official Regulations

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (last edited Nov 13, 2011 10:12AM) (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
G E N E R A L

1. I'm fine with swearing, whatever you want to say, so long as it's not directed at another member.

2. Listen to the Moderators, 'cause we just happen to be the rulers of this place and it's quite possible that we know this group just a tad better than you do. Quite possible. You might even say probable.

3. I'm sorry, but I won't permit random topics popping up all over the place. These will be deleted, and you along with it. 2

4. All plot ideas must first be run by moi. Just because one of the other Mods approves doesn't mean I will. I'm just mean like that.

5. No advertising. Absolutely nada. Or I shall sick my fiesty Mods of Doom on you.

6. No Dragon Cave, Magistream, Pokefarm, WarriorCatAdoptables... *Takes deep breath* etc. etc. Any clickables will be nommed, digested, and thoroughly... ahem... "discarded."

7. Use proper spelling and grammar in all parts of the group. This is the biggest one. I'm a stickler, and I'll nail you for it.

R O L E P L A Y

1. Please do not have one-line posts. They're very hard to reply to, and the more descriptive they are the better. I think you need to have a nice, long paragraph of roleplay unless it's obvious there is nothing to respond to.

2. The only time you may create a new topic is when you're creating your folder for your characters.

3. You're welcome to create as many characters as you want, but there are certain rules in place for being allowed to create certain characters.

4. Your characters may not be perfect, either. Everyone has their weakness' and nobody is drop-dead gorgeous, the most intelligent ect. I get sick of people talking about how their character is so great all the time.

5. Your character must be accepted before you roleplay. Don't take it too personally if I ask you to modify some things about them, although I don't think it will happen too often. I hope.

6. No killing or roleplaying other people's characters without their permission. I will go into more detail about both below.

7. Power-playing is severly frowned upon: >:O <-- Cringe at the frowny face! Cringe I say! What does this mean? You cannot land every blow on your opponent, you do not control whether or not you land a blow on an opponent, you cannot decide what kind of injuries they received and you CERTAINLY cannot dodge every attack, either. To avoid arguments, Moderators will decide who will win most fights, so that it's not unfair. Some blows are okay to dodge, but others are just down-right ridiculous. I will smite you if you dare to break this rule!

*Please Note: Rules and Regulations have been copied, minimally modified and posted here without permission from Jacinta-ha! XD

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ...Some of your rules seem suspiciously familiar... Yums... :P

message 3: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I don't know what you're talking about. *waggles eyebrows*

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hmm... don't you? Huh. It must be nothing then. Maybe I'm just imagining it. :P

message 5: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 89 comments Mod
Sounds like a plan. Glad to be re-acquainted with your lovingly spiteful sarcasm, Yum-Yum.

Godspeed to all of us that this group doesn't get run over with n00bs.

message 6: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Yep. That's me. Dontcha just love it? :P

Oh yes. Thank you, Aria.

message 7: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

How could I not? Cynical sarcasm and lovingly spiteful sarcasm go together like franks and spaghetti-o's.

You're most definitely welcome ^^

message 8: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
If only I knew what either of those were. *facepalm*

message 9: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Franks and Spaghetti-O's? Or the Cynical and Lovingly Spiteful sarcasm? O.o

message 10: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Numba uno.

message 11: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

Oh my god.... You've never had a can of Franks and Spaghetti-O's?!?!?!

message 12: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
So I have... not. O.o

message 13: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

..........your american heritage... where is it? D:

message 14: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I'm not quite sure, actually. XD

message 15: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

...d'aww... Poor Yum... If you ever come to Texas, be sure to stop by. I'ma make sure you get your fill of Franks and Spaghetti-O's.

message 16: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
I live in Texas, honey. XD I guess I am just a severely deprived child.

message 17: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (last edited Nov 16, 2011 08:30PM) (new)

Oh hey... Then stop by Austin? :D

AND INDEED, YOU ARE.

message 18: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Do you seriously live in Austin? XD I think we were meant to be besties. Haha

message 19: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

I do.... O.o oh snap.

Which High School do you go to?? damn, we MUST know a few common people....

message 20: by Kayla, The Numerous Uno (new)

Kayla | 105 comments Mod
Well actually I guess technically I'm not in Austin... I'm in Round Rock. But... Same thing. XD

message 21: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆, That one. (new)

whoa. I know one kid in Round Rock... *long shot* Cameron Grunke?