Cover 2 Cover discussion

Maze Runner!! > Reading Assignment!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Four More Days Until Our First Reading Assignment!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

K!

message 3: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments We start the 17th right? What's the assignment? I'm anxious to get started!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok everyone start reading 1 -5 chapter!! You have until November 19th (Saturday!)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i will post up discussions now!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I don't have the book.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

start the book when you have it, you don't have to be on track with us

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Very great start! The people who are on track with us just listen to the reading assignments and when other people want to start the book they can! The next reading assignment is, 5 - 11! The first reading assignment was 1 - 5 which was 30 pages and now were going to read 5 - 13 which i believe is about 57 pages! The end date for that if your going to keep track with us is November 25th that's on a Friday ! If you think that should go longer or shorter the due date just write back.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis wrote: "start the book when you have it, you don't have to be on track with us"

Ok I'm a fast reader so I should be able to catch up and i'll try to get the book.

message 10: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Wait. 5-11 or 5-13?

message 11: by Josiah (new)

Josiah (kenjenningsjeopardy74) Is The Maze Runner the reading assignment? If it is then I'm in good stead, as I read it in 2010. :-)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

what if we finish early?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure guys I have to much on my schedule for reading tons ob books while doing a book club so can someone take over! PLEASE

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

just for this one thank you

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

well i would, but i don't have the book...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh well there's that anwser

message 18: by George (new)

George Trolololololoolololol.... randoooooom.

message 19: by George (new)

George Yay the rules say 'have fun'. And how do I have fun? I hax! j.k.

message 20: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) Do you still need someone to take over? I could do it, I'm a bit ahead, but I'm not finished with it yet, I'm not sure if anyone else is still reading... Take a poll or something asking how many of us are actually reading it and if we're done with it or still on it. I could take over, but you need to tell me who's reading and I would need to find out their reading pace, to speed things up ASAP, December is very close.

message 21: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) How many of us are actually reading the book? Are you that are reading it finished with it or what chapter are you on?

message 22: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I finished the book last Sunday.

message 23: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Since December is a few days away, maybe there should just be one discussion on the whole book. There isn't time for chapter assignments.

message 24: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Yeah.

message 25: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Travis wrote: "I'm not sure guys I have to much on my schedule for reading tons ob books while doing a book club so can someone take over! PLEASE"

Since it is now December, I think it is time for someone to finally take over for this one.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i got the book!

message 27: by Adriana (new)

Adriana So what are we reading next?

message 28: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Hopefully we can get a new book soon, but the moderators haven't been around for awhile.

message 29: by Adriana (new)

Adriana huh... I know one. I'll ask.